Getting a new pup General Chat

Discussion in 'Bull Terrier' started by steve78, Jun 5, 2010.

1. steve78

steve78 New Member

Name:
    steve

Getting a new pup

well i have owend a few dogs in my life and i lost my last one unfortunatly to bad bones :cry: but i have tyaken a few months out to consider what dog i would get next??? i was going to go for a english bulldog but i have been doing a lot of research on the breed and they do seem to have a lot of problems in the health department.
    so i was browsing on the web to find me a pup and up pops the cutest little english bull terriers i ever did see so made the call went and visited them today and layed a deposit for a betuifull young male pup he will be ready on the 7th of july im so looking forward to getting him.
    i know this breed can be stubborn as hell i have had a few years experiance with my cousins EBT but to be honest its the reason i love them so much for theyre independance.
    woooooooooooooo roll on july 7TH
    sory for the rant lol
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. borderladysue

borderladysue New Member

Name:
    SUZANNE
    that sounds great, i bet you will be counting down the days now! my sons friend has one and i have to say he is a real cutie, and adores their little girl. well done glad you found what you wanted. :grin:
  4. steve78

steve78 New Member

Name:
    steve
    yep verry happy indeed i will get some pics up as soon as possible the pups have been all hand reard as mum couldnt cope with them all :(
  5. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Fantastic! Bet you can't wait:grin: Now you're gonna have your hands full (ah, I remember it well:mrgreen: )
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Hi there.

Just make sure the parents are heart tested, and BAER tested for deafness, ALL responsible breeders do this, run a mile if they dont. :002:
  7. borderladysue

borderladysue New Member

Name:
    SUZANNE

Will look forward to seeing pics when you get them, poor old mum, never mind i am sure they are in very caring, capable and professional hands ;-)
  8. steve78

steve78 New Member

Name:
    steve

yep they will be tested for hearing and heart :grin:
  9. steve78

steve78 New Member

Name:
    steve
  10. borderladysue

borderladysue New Member

Name:
    SUZANNE
    A gorgeous looking couple, lookes like you are going to get a good one there. only 30 days left.
    lookes like close my area?
  11. steve78

steve78 New Member

Name:
    steve
    the breeder is in kings lynn about 40min away from us
  12. borderladysue

borderladysue New Member

Name:
    SUZANNE
    we live about 15-20mins away depending how much i want to go to K/L??? just not a town person afraid.
  13. steve78

steve78 New Member

Name:
    steve
    i dont want to go to kings lynn either lol its a dive its only for my new lol man id go there
  14. villensia

villensia New Member

Name:
    LISA
    To everybody on here ----I dont know who "Steve78" is ...& I can tell you now he hasnt got a puppy from "Raffa & Malace" because they never had any !!!! ,,,I find it very strange that somebody would say they had a puppy & was going to pick it up along with a link to my website !!! so "Steve 78 " I really would like to hear you explinaton !!!...& looking forward to your reply
  15. steve78

steve78 New Member

Name:
    steve
    hi villencia i just got this email from here and i can clear this up i called over to your house about 2 years ago when you had some english bull terriers advertised i came with my ex partner you took me into your house and shown me the pups introduced the father to me and shown me the staffies in your garden as well as you french bulldogs to

hope this clears up a little i cant really offer any more help than this your pups were advertised on a website cant remember which now but you gave me the link for your website to show the parents also if that wasnt you there is some one giving your website to make sales.

if you need verification can decribe the inside of the house i went to not sure if that will help any
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
  16. Kazz

Kazz New Member

Name:
    Karen
    Sounds like a fair bit of confusion.

I wonder if anyone noted the dates are a couple of years ago almost.
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  17. steve78

steve78 New Member

Name:
    steve
    i dont was 2 years ago and i didnt end up with a pup from them but the woman on the website is defo the woman i spoke to ive emailed her personaly and gave some details of the hose that i went into and more detail of what happend that day hopefully will jog her memory
  18. chaospony

chaospony New Member

Name:
    Chaospony
    Could be that Villensia has not noticed the dates of those post are 2 years old. AS new members don't normally see the dates that the post were put up which could make things very confusing.
  19. steve78

steve78 New Member

Name:
    steve
    thats what i thought im not even in norfolk any more lol
  20. chaospony

chaospony New Member

Name:
    Chaospony
    You said you didn't end up getting one of those pups, so did you find a pup? If so what did you get?:)
  21. steve78

steve78 New Member

Name:
    steve
    i got lola and teddy my chi and rottie