Gordon/Irish setter and Goldie/Flattie owners please!! General Chat

Discussion in 'Irish Setter' started by Petticoat, Sep 29, 2008.

1. big paul

big paul New Member

Name:
    PAUL
    there all nice,but my vote is golden we have a five month old girl and she is just tops,very quick to learn,loves every one,rolls on her back soon as she sees another dog:blush:.
    t:lol:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. aerolor

aerolor New Member

Name:
    Rena
    Totally agree with Ramble about flat coated retrievers. We have had two and you could not get a better breed. Get the right relationship with them and the rappor is incredible. There is nothing like a flatcoat.
  4. Petticoat

Petticoat New Member

Name:
    petticoat
    Thanks for all the replies they are really helpful;-) All these dogs are on my future wish list, but with a 12 week old Pointer puppy and having just lost my beloved eldest English setter, another new dog is way way off for now... But I will bear them all in mind when and if the time is right for another...:mrgreen:
  5. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: There isn't. I LOVE them.:mrgreen: Have you got any pics of yours?
  6. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S
    GOLDIE! GOLDIE! ( sorry, only just seen this:roll:)

Got to put a vote in for the Meg's of the world:mrgreen: (she managed to convert a not too keen on GR's person, into one of their biggest fans...me)

She has a fab nature, loves everything and everyone, quick to learn, TBH can be stubborn, and the love of mud is a problem if you love cleanliness, but I think they are a great breed, and could not imagine never having one now:mrgreen: