Greyhound Discussions

Discussion in 'Greyhound' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Greyhound Lover

Greyhound Lover

Name:
    greyhound lover
    most settle into retirement very well. generally they love bein lazy but if something catches their eye they're off;-) .. they are a dream on the lead due to bein used to being handled etc. also very long lived for big dogs so a retired racer can be with u for easily 10yrs plus.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. harleys_girl06

harleys_girl06 New Member

Name:
    molly
  4. spot

spot New Member

fab video and a gorgeous dog! think he needs a friend tho! I didnt know you could only have one greyhound:lol:
  5. AnneUK

AnneUK New Member

Name:
    Anne
    Excellent video harleys_girl06 :smt023
  6. jannie

jannie New Member

Name:
    snakebite
    i have just got a greyhound a week ago he is not a rescue dog as i got him from his owner,he has pulled a ligament in his front leg and can never race again.At the moment he has to rest for 4 weeks.He is called Buster but his racing name is Azzurri premier you can see his races and pedigree on greyhound database.He is suppose to be kennelled but has over taken my 3 seater sofa,when not on my bed whilst i am on my p.c.He is brill,he shares my home with my dobbie lurcher that i got about a month ago.
  7. Freyja

Freyja New Member

Name:
    Helen
    Hi Jannie I know you of K9 my name on there is oakmoorehill and I own greyhounds William and Button as well as a collection of whippets and an irish setter
  8. jannie

jannie New Member

Name:
    snakebite
    Hi,I am now owner of Izzy,race name singles rise,She is nore out going than Buster,I will try and put up some pics later on.Yes i am a member of K9,the best site you can go on for the greyhounds.:roll:
  9. Freyja

Freyja New Member

Name:
    Helen
    I don't think I have ever put my greyhounds on here.

This is Button my exracer at crufts with my son they came 3rd in the racing an coursing bitch class I was her first ever show she had never seen so many people or dogs before
    [​IMG]

And this is William m show bred greyhound. I don't show him at the moment as he was hit by a car 16 months ago and although he is fine now we cannot get weight on him. This photo was taken before his accident
    [​IMG]
  10. lovezois

lovezois Fondly remembered

Name:
    Eunice
    Two lovely dogs and thanks for the piccies. I do love the greys.
  11. polly7

polly7 New Member

Name:
    pauline
    just found this mini forum and note there are no posts for a very long time so felt I had to address that, here are a couple of photos of my beautiful hounds and some of my bridge babies also.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  12. Kitkat_

Kitkat_ Member

Name:
    Katie
    Awwh gorgeous dogs everyone. I cant wait til I get my own house. I will fill it all the way to the top with greyhounds :)