Greyhounds and Osteosarcoma Health

Discussion in 'Greyhound' started by adrianaR0211, Nov 5, 2017.

1. adrianaR0211

adrianaR0211 New Member

Name:
    Adriana

Greyhounds and Osteosarcoma

I am currently a student developing a thesis on the prevalence of Osteosarcoma in ______. As part of my research I am conducting a survey that will hopefully help me focus in on factors that are likely contributors to formation of the disease. Should you like to participate in the survey, I have posted the questions below. If you have a canine friend or have had one that is/was diagnosed with appendicular or axial osteosarcoma, please feel free to participate. My aim is to develop further understanding of the disease in the hopes that perhaps my study will push OSA research one step closer towards finding a way to prevent or better combat this aggressive cancer. Thank you in advance for your participation!

Canine Osteosarcoma: Incidence and Contributing Factors Survey

Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability. (Do not include any sensitive identifying information, your first name is all that is necessary should you choose to provide it.)

1). Your first name?

2). Your pet’s name?

3). Is the canine purebred or mixed?

4). Age of the canine at diagnosis?

5). Sex of the canine?

6). Weight of the canine?

7). Height of the canine (shoulder height)?

8. Location of initial tumor (i.e. forelimb, hindlimb, shoulder, elbow, etc)?

9). Is the canine deceased? (If so, answer question 10. If not, disregard question 10.)

10). Cause of death (OSA lung metastasis, stopped eating, euthanasia, natural causes, other)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!