Gwp x English bull terrier ... Photos

Discussion in 'Bull Terrier' started by Murf, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Muskrat

Muskrat New Member

Name:
    Muskrat
    There's a fuzziness around where the chain stops which makes it look like the head and body are not from the same dog... And the chain just stops, but is tight around the neck. And the tail and shadow look very strange.

Edit: of you zoom in you can see a bit of tongue, which is grey rather than pink. So for some reason they've made the dog monochrome - possibly to cover up some lighting/colour differences they couldn't get quite right?

I don't think it's real!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. one.eyed.dog

one.eyed.dog New Member

Name:
    Ellie
    I'm with you Wozzy. I have a GWP and I'm insulted. An adult GWP can bring down a stag so, it does'nt need crossing. I have seen it done.
  4. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    I have seen a few gwp /bully crosses now ...
    [​IMG]
  5. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    i quite like it :blush: :lol:
  6. Wozzy

Wozzy New Member

Name:
    Leanne
    The coats are disappointing on the crosses, I would have expected more wire. That chest is all GWP though!
  7. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    I picked out the spotty pup , the others are white with markings ...
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Murf, I have both the pictures you posted on adjacent tabs, and I am still of the opinion that there is something not quite right with the first one.

The head and shoulders just do not fit with the rest of the body.

If I am wrong then I apologise, but I honestly cannot see that first picture as being real.
  9. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    He is for sale ...lol
    I will look to see any other pics of him on their site ..
  10. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Think this is the same pup from another angle ..,,,
    [​IMG]
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I very much doubt that is the same dog as in the first picture you posted. Ears are smaller in this one. Paws are smaller in this one. Shape of skull is different in this one. Length of neck is different in this one.

Totally different area [wrong word but I cannot think of the correct one at the moment] from the looks of it as well.

Murf - put all three pictures on adjacent tabs and go from one to the other.

As I say, I could be wrong in which case I apologise, but to be honest I really do not think my eyesight is that bad.

Edited to add that even if the first picture was deliberately monochrome to "hide" the actual colouration of the dog, look at the pattern on the chest.
  12. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    1 and 3 are the same i think ...
    the dodgy chain is on both ...
  13. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine
    That is a truly ugly dog. I would imagine it's fairly stubborn and single minded too?
  14. lozzibear

lozzibear New Member

Name:
    Lauren
    They look the same to me... of course they look slightly different in the pics because they are in different positions, and the lighting is different, but it still looks the same to me.

I don't find it an attractive dog... and I think EBTs are gorgeous dogs... that cross is really not for me though.
  15. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    This dog would have been bred purely for work...lol
  16. STGSD

STGSD New Member

Name:
    Sarah
    Didn't think that was a real dog at first! Very unusual but don't find it ugly.
  17. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum

Name:
    Sue
    Saw an EBT x Husky at a fun dog show about a year and a half ago.... accidental litter (apparently). Oddly striking...
    .it won most handsome Dog out of an entry of over 20. :shock:

Possibly the weirdest dog I've seen of late was in my local paper last week. It was in a weekly article from a local vet, and it got mentioned because it needed an operation for cherry eye..... even the article said it was probably an unique cross.

Are you ready for this...?

... Shar Pei x Bracco Italiano :-o

I can scan in the article and pic if anyone wants to see it - Imagine a Bracco with wrinkles and squidgy ears.
  18. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf

[​IMG]
  19. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    I would take him home, he's not the weirdest dog I've seen at all. And holds more beauty to me then some other dogs.