Has anyone heard of Howbow Boxers? General Chat

Discussion in 'Boxer' started by x-clo-x, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Cajones

Cajones New Member

Name:
    Ca
    My dog is a star with people which suggests you/the owners are not training it correctly if it has people issues! Certainley nothing wrong with the line.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Cajones

Cajones New Member

Name:
    Ca
    You obviously know nothing about Howbow boxers.....I'd suggest shutting up is the best
  4. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Could be a google thing ....
    As if someone searched Howbow boxers the top result is this thread..
  5. Dobermann

Dobermann New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    I'd suggest using the quote function.

Why not post some pics too.
    I think people are generally going to be wary of breeders with ads all over the place quoting ono prices when even the ono price varies and their heart tested dogs dont appear to have passed, then suddenly a bunch of peeps join a forum where someone is asking about them just to say how great they are....even mentioning their dogs breeders in their intro. Ppl with all of 4 or 5 posts telling other members to shut it up.
    Like I said, hoping im wrong....
  6. Dobermann

Dobermann New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Good point :)
  7. Pawsonboard

Pawsonboard New Member

Name:
    Sam
    How about being a bit more understanding and less agressive. This is a public forum and being so rude to Dobermann, a well established and respected forum member will only get you kicked out.

How about letting us see your lovely boxers and telling us a bit more about them.
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Someone who already has a 3 year old Howbow boxer, searching late in the evening, and then posting about it at nearly midnight on a thread which is over two years old?
  9. craigbcfc1875

craigbcfc1875 New Member

Name:
    craig
    yes i bought 2 dogs off them in 2010. both had only 1 testicle , 1 has arthritis and the other is dead due to kidney failure, excellent breeders
  10. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    This is an old thread, but I'm sorry to read of your experiences Craig. To have just one case would be unfortunate, but to have two must have left you saddened, and possibly angry. Did you try contacting the breeder, or the Assured Breeder Scheme? If so, how did they respond?