Health Help!

Discussion in 'Help / Suggestions' started by GsdSlave, Jun 7, 2014.

1. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee

Health

Not sure if im missing it,but is there a separate thread for health issues, if I wanted info on health where do I look . ?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  5. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Yes i get that what i meant was is there a separate health thread that one can click onto for info, if there is no health questions on 'recent posts how does one find that section.
    For example most forums have threads for health/nutrition or showing/training,which one can click onto straight away.
    not very good at explaining but hope you get my gist .
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    OK, yes I do get your gist. If you have posted a Health question and there has been a response, it should show up in "Alerts" when you hover over it.

Also, if you do what I do, ie check New Posts to see what new posts have appeared - and/or one or more has answered your post - assuming you have posted a health question, you will see this...

http://www.forum.breedia.com/threads/top-five-signs-your-pet-has-seasonal-allergies.13716/

It is under the General Dog Chat section but is clearly marked "Health".

Vee - I hope I have explained this clearly but it is the best I can do. And it is actually quite logical once you learn how Breedia and Breedia sections work.

Just scream for me if you do not understand and/or need more help, and I will do my best to help you.
  7. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Think what im trying to say is that if you click on health under general questions only that specific thread comes up, one cannot look through various health issues.
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Do you mean "General Questions" as in the section "General Dog Chat"? Or do you mean under a specific breed section [I have not checked those].

Because I cannot find a "Health" section in Breedia, under general questions. So either I am looking in the wrong place or maybe you are thinking of the Health section on Dogsey?
  9. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Sorry, i meant General dog chat ,i cant find a specific category for health.
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Vee - there is not a specific Health section in General Dog Chat. What there are are sections which say what they refer to - they are all named and coloured - please look again at

http://www.forum.breedia.com/dogs/general-dog-chat/

and you will see Health questions marked as such and in green.

Breedia is not the same as Dogsey and it might take a while to learn what is where.

But y es, under the General Dog Chat there is a specific category for Health. It is just a part of the General Chat Section and not a section by itself.

Breedia and Breedia sections are not the same as on Dogsey, but they are still here.

Just mabe not so obvious?
  11. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    Azz likes this.
  12. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Thanks ladies
    Malka I wasn’t a member on Dogsey so don’t know the layout,.
    Think its finally clicked!!!!!
    Have discovered if one clicks on buttons under breeds or general dog chat that takes you there,
    What I was trying to do was click on buttons in ‘Recent Posts’ which don’t work (silly me)
  13. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Yep - as per Carole's post, when in a section, if you click on any category (such as 'Health' or 'Training') all associated threads in that section will show.

I posted a suggestion to the forum software makers to allow sorting of recent threads by category too - so hopefully they will implement that at some point :)
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Ah, see - Malka who has yet to connect sections between Dogsey and Breedia, has only done what she knew how to do.

I can, and was, were wrong. But I advised as best I knew.

And I am very frequently wrong.