Hello from Nix & Buster Introductions

Discussion in 'Dogue de Bordeaux' started by Nix&Buster, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Nix&Buster

Nix&Buster New Member

Name:
    Nicola

Hello from Nix & Buster

Hi

I'm Nix and this is my handsome boy, Buster. Buster.jpg

He's 16 weeks old. His training is going well, we just need to work on walking on a loose lead and then progress to off lead. He gets so distracted when we wander along the canal tow path, it's like he has ADD :roll:

Sadly, he was attacked by another dog today and is currently at the vet. I think it's just his ear that's torn but will just have to wait and see. If it hadn't have been for his big flappy ears, the other dog would have had him by the neck. Jeez, it could have been so much worse.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Buster looks adorable. What a shame, never mind it being annoying that he has been attacked. Let's hope he has speedy recovery physically and mentally - Philippa
  4. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Hello and welcome, but what a frightening thing to happen. Must have been a very intolerant dog to attack a puppy.

Hope he's back home soon and that he'll meet friendlier dogs in future!
  5. Nix&Buster

Nix&Buster New Member

Name:
    Nicola
    Thanks, guys :)

So unusual for the other dog to be aggressive. Before this morning I would have been happy for him to be around my 2yr old nephew, he's such a softy. Just shows, you never really know.

Buster may lose part of his ear, I'm just waiting for the call to go get him. Poor little guy. OK, not so little at 22 inches and 20kg! He wasn't even acting excited, he literally just sniffed the other dog. It was so frightening. The other guy literally just shoved his hands in his dog's mouth and forced him to let go. Not the weekend I had planned, that's for sure!
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Hello to you both. Poor Buster - he is so sweet and I do hope he is now safely home and will be OK.

Gentle cuddles for him from me please.
  7. Nix&Buster

Nix&Buster New Member

Name:
    Nicola
    Buster is home & having lots of cuddles. He refused the bandage & cone of shame but seems to be fine without either. He's a little quiet & not eating so much but this could be the heat too.