Help Treat Cocoa from Nystagmus Rescue

Discussion in 'Alaskan Malamute' started by Nader al-Maleh, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Nader al-Maleh

Nader al-Maleh New Member

Name:
    Nadz Lalo
    Hi Malka,

I am so sorry about the rockets and war thing going on. I have never been into politics and never will and I am personally completely against everything that's happening in the world and our countries. I am a humanitarian body, heart and soul. And what's happening will never affect my judgment in people no matter what it is. So again, regardless of everything, I am sorry your country is going through this and remember, I am also sorry for everything that's happening in the region after all. It's all a mess that we have no control over and judged internationally only by our religion, passport or even race. It's sad.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Nader al-Maleh

Name:
    Nadz Lalo
    Wherever you're from, it doesn't matter to me as much as it matters to you where I am from. Anyway thank you for your kind words and reply. I am not asking you for money. Sharing can be some kind of support maybe a vet can help if you were in my area so it can't only be financial. There are a lot of ways to support and help a broken situation.

Have a nice day dear.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Operation Desert Shield
  5. Nader al-Maleh

Name:
    Nadz Lalo
    Not sure what you mean but okay :)
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Sorry - but I posted the wrong thing - It was not what I wanted to say. But I think that you know the situation,
  7. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    I've never asked for donations and we are low income and have two dogs and two cats and I also rescue goldfish. I've gone without for the sake of my pets and I will do it again if ever need be. We have to care for our pets and as one user said, donations may not come in regardless.

I don't know how the dog being pure bred is relevant to anything and I just know that it's easy for some people to spout rude stuff when they aren't in someone else's shoes. I won't address it further.

OP - are you sure what's even wrong with this dog? Did a vet diagnosis only nystagmus? His symptoms fit something more serious. I feel for him and you, and I wish you good luck. Most people don't like to donate to these caused because so many are scams.
  8. Nader al-Maleh

Name:
    Nadz Lalo
    mjfromga likes this.
    I
    I completely understand everyone's concern that there are many scams on the web that's why I keep posting updates and can even verify.

Yes I went to the vet and he was already diagnosed and the costs are exactly what the vet minimum expenses could be.

Thank you for the nice words they honestly give me strength and determination to work harder on treating him and making his life an ever much better one in the future for him. Cocoa's all we got.

Again.. thank you!
  9. Nader al-Maleh

Name:
    Nadz Lalo
    Cocoa has been curled up since I called him yesterday. He hasn't eaten yet so I called the vet and he told me to give him Baby Augmentin and Motilium maybe he's feeling a bit sick in his stomach and watch his food. Hopefully this gets him to eat at least.. any suggested painkillers since he's making a sound as if he's in pain while sleeping..

[​IMG]
  10. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Poor dog, in the videos he looks a lot older than 3yrs.
    If your dog is suffering and has no quality of life the kindest thing would be to release him from his misery, rather than keeping him alive till you hopefully raise the money.
    Have you tried asking the vet if they would consider a payment plan.
  11. Nader al-Maleh

Name:
    Nadz Lalo
    I'm actually communicating with two major Vets here about this coming up with the perfect mutual arrangement in exchange of services. Hopefully this would help. But I won't allow myself to let him go without doing everything I can possibly do to help him
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Two major Vets and yet not either will treat him without money so you have to beg all over the internet for money. Not just on Breedia but checking through Google, you have been asking for money for months.

Much as I hate to say it, the dog would have been long dead from all your begging pleas.

Sorry, but I live in the ME [check my Profile] and then wonder why with all your begging on every other sites - easily found on Google - I do not believe one word that you say.
  13. Nader al-Maleh

Name:
    Nadz Lalo
    That's your problem dear. If I am that irritating to you please just unsubscribe from this thread and let me be.

And remember, when it comes to him, I will beg and work and ask and exchange my services and do everything I can possibly do. Pride is nothing I ever have to worry about if it involves him. So please, again, just let me be I don't need you stepping on my toes now! Find someone else to play with.

Thank you.
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Sorry dear, but I do not believe any of the things for whom you are begging everywhere. I know where from where you are, and from where you are trying to get money.
  15. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Malka likes this.
    Sorry but this is not about you, your dog is suffering and needs help NOW, and you don’t know when or if you can raise the money.

To leave the dog in this condition for this long is neglect, you cannot continue to bury your head in the sand. If you really want what is best for him then let him go’ or hand him over to someone who can care for his needs.

Don’t know how you can sleep at night knowing your dog is suffering.
  16. Nader al-Maleh

Name:
    Nadz Lalo
    Ok
  17. Nader al-Maleh

Name:
    Nadz Lalo
    I wish it's that easy in Lebanon. A vet is coming in a couple of hours to check his condition and read all medical records I have for him to date. Fingers crossed he'll be able to treat him.
  18. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.
    The kindest thing to do is let the poor dog go over to Rainbow Bridge today not wait until both the vets decide what to do
  19. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    A Lebanese veterinarian is going to come out to see your dog? Just like human doctors make house calls for sick children?

They do not.

Sorry but all the stories you have been posting everywhere asking for money for your dog, none of them are actually true.
  20. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Malka likes this.
    Malka - your vet is Israeli and comes out to your home. Maybe his vet will do the same. The dog cannot walk so it's possible.

The dog looks terrible to be honest. Very thin and scraggly and obviously in pain and having a hard time. There's likely nothing but suffering in his future for a while to come at the very least.

I actually agree with the others at this point. It may be time to have the poor guy euthanized. You at least need to back up some of your claims so that you don't seem like a troll.

When a vet comes out, get a video or photo. You take them all the time anyway so it should be easy enough. If not - everyone will abandon your thread because you're using a dogs suffering to ask for money.
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  21. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Myra, my Vet comes out to my home because I am no longer physically able to take Tikva to the surgery. So I pay for a home visit. Nothing to do whether he is Israeli or not.

I used to have to take Pereg for her three-monthly blood tests, by taxi, and it exhausted me. And her. So after we made the decision that it was enough for her, once Tikva came into my life, home visits have been the norm.

The fact that I live in Israel and my Israeli Vet comes here on his way home, as Michal, Tikki's original primary Vet, came in on her way to the surgery, does not mean that they do it because they are Israeli. It is business.