Hi does anyone know (Finnish Spitz ) General Chat

Discussion in 'Finnish Spitz' started by ryan&V, Jan 3, 2008.

1. ryan&V

ryan&V New Member

Name:
    ryan

Hi does anyone know (Finnish Spitz )

Does anyone know where I can find a finish spitz breeder please let me know. I recentely lossed my dog to a dog attack and would love another one. Thank you
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. muttzrule

muttzrule New Member

Name:
    Rachael
    I can't help you find a breeder, but just a bit of advice. I wouldn't bring a new dog into the unstable household you have at the moment. You would be seriously putting the puppy and possibly other dogs in the house at risk of another terrible tragedy. Get your situation at home sorted before you seek out a new puppy.
  4. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Muttzrule is absolutely right. Please don't consider this, even for a moment. You wouldn't want another tragedy on your hands.
  5. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    I can only echo what the others have said. Please seriously reconsider getting another one until the other issues in your house hold have been resolved.
    Becky
  6. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Yes, i have to agree with the others, please don't even think of bringing another dog/pup into your home, with such an unstable environment.

You have a lot to work on now as it is, keeping the other 3 dogs separate.
  7. youngstevie

youngstevie

I agree with all my fellow dogsey users. If that happened here I would never introduce another pup. Please sort out the problems before getting another.:-(
  8. sjpurt

sjpurt New Member

Name:
    sam
    sorry to here yu lost a doget may i ask how it happened as i might of missed a thread som where was it at home or while out with the doglet.
  9. Malady

Malady

Name:
    T
    Here is the previous thread ...

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=76726

I agree. It would be dangerous to bring in another dog with the tempers of your others dogs flared and unstable at the moment.

I would concentrate on working on 'their' problems to see what can be done, as it wouldnt be fair on a new dog.