How big? Health

Discussion in 'Shar Pei' started by Karen87, Sep 18, 2016.

1. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Karen87 likes this.
    Aw bless, he's lovely.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    :049::049::049:
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    He is totally adorable! :007: :049: :007:

Does he still wake you early when he needs a poo? My little booger, who will sometimes pee in her crate if absolutely necessary, will not poo in it, woke me about 5.40am [or some time around that] this morning but as soon as she came in it was zoom through to my bedroom and into her crate, waiting for her small "I am in my crate" special bikki, so I went back to bed and not another peep from her until gone 8am.
  5. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    He's growing up to be a handsome young man!

Are you used to the snoring yet? Even though Georgina's now 3.5 years old if I wake up in the night and she's not snoring her head off I have to get up and check she's still breathing!
  6. Karen87

Karen87 Member

Name:
    Karen
    Sometimes he does @Malka sometimes he waits. He doesn't sleep on his bed though, he thinks the sofa is his bed haha!
    He is a good boy and is getting good at learning commands (recall is still hit and miss though). We still have the odd accident in the morning but he's still learning. We think he's adorable too!!
  7. Karen87

Karen87 Member

Name:
    Karen
    I'm used to the Snoring now! I have to go check to see if he's up to mischief if he's queit haha!
  8. Elana

Elana Member

Name:
    Elana
    He is an amazing steel gray colour.
    The only SP's I've seen were black or a sort of fawn colour, have never seen one the colour of Pork Chop. Is he very soft? he looks almost velvety.

Congratulations on a sweetheart of a pup :).
  9. Karen87

Karen87 Member

Name:
    Karen
    They come in quite a few colours plus what is called a dilute colour. He's a brush coat (there are also horse coat and bear coat) he is soft and great to cuddle!! Me and my partner love him to pieces couldn't imagine our lives without him!!

Attached Files:

10. Elana

Elana Member

Name:
    Elana
    Karen87 likes this.
    Isn't it always the way of it?
    Our 'little' baby Charlie, has been with us a month now, but it feels like he's been around for forever, seeing as he's become such an important part of our lives.
  11. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    CaroleC and Karen87 like this.
    Pei colours can range from an Isabella Dilute ... pale cream like my girl. And there can be "dilutes" in any of the following colours sable, red, chocolate, blue, lilac and black.

The only colour you won't see is white. There is however a "flowered" Pei which can be a combination of white with any of the above colours
  12. Karen87

Karen87 Member

Name:
    Karen
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    We have all been to see the Christmas light turn on today...
    Chester was so good!! He loves all the attention he gets!! Sometimes we can be walking and he decides he wants a fuss so he sits down and waits haha!
    As for his training we now know sit, paw, up, lay down, touch (when he wants a treat), speak, high 5, fetch (hit and miss if he'll give it back haha) and we are slowly learning stay. So all in all our little "pork chop" is doing fantastically!
    Plus we had to loosen his harness today, he's getting such a big boy!! FB_IMG_1479657417888.jpg