How many here have Bull Terriers General Chat

Discussion in 'Bull Terrier' started by China, Jan 27, 2008.

1. chopperlodge

chopperlodge New Member

Name:
    DHANA

OK OK OK hint taken.:lol: :lol: :lol: Will get some more pics for you and send them off next week.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    c'mon wheres the pics, glad to report toro got first today, best in breed and 4th in all the terrier group, go my beautiful girl, as we speak she is chewing the phone to bits lol.
  4. China

China

Name:
    ruff
    I'm a bitch I know how flat out you are with nine little terrors running around(oops ment terriers:lol: ) K I'm lying through my teeth:grin:

my two are fast a sleep getting ready for the move
  5. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    YOURS SLEEP :lol:
  6. China

China

Name:
    ruff
    shocking I know:shock: when there is just so much trouble they can get into:lol: :lol:
  7. sammi31

sammi31 New Member

Name:
    SAM
    Here is a pic of my boy and my other half
    [​IMG]
  8. China

China

Name:
    ruff
    Hi Sammi,
    firstly welcome to dogsey and what a great picture of the boy what's his name
  9. pinklady08

pinklady08 New Member

Name:
    Tanya
    Hi
    I have an English Bull Terrier, she is 6 months old and called Dixie-Pearl, I love her to bits, she is so silly and loving. Dixie-Pearl is our 1st ever EBT and I am smitten with the Breed, we have always had terriers - Westies, (Jack and Ruby) Jack (14 years old) we lost on 22nd April this year, and Ruby is 12 years old, she is getting on fairly well with Dixie but misses her long time companion very much, this week has helped as my sister "Cockermum" is here with 2 of her cockers, Molly and Diggory and my 2 love them very much. Ruby and Molly have always been friends. :eek:))
  10. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    [​IMG]

OOOh sammi, toro says hi to your boy, shes in lurve x
  11. China

China

Name:
    ruff
    Hi PL and crew,
    yoy will have to post a piccie up so we can all see Dixie-Pearl

Oh Mate, Torro is just going from strenght to strenght when is her next show;-)
    and keep those piccies coming
    Cruz and China said to say woof
  12. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Hi China, Toro and Inka say woof woof back lol...Toros next show is 7th june, livingstone canine society, then Blackpool champ show on 20th June.
    got this done last tuesday
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Head shot
    x
  13. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Love this pic of Toro and her big pal
    [​IMG]
    xx
  14. carryoncleo

carryoncleo New Member

Name:
    gina
    i have 2 bullies , mollie is 3 and a half and reggie is 15 months both rescue dogs, we adopted mollie 10 months ago and reggie came to us 5 months ago as a foster but after 2 weeks we fell in love with him, both are fantastic. both are from bullies in need.
    this is mollie
    [​IMG]
    and this is little reggie,
    [​IMG]
    and both of them snuggled up
    [​IMG]
  15. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    mollie and reggie are beautiful, how do you get them to sleep like that lol my Toro is a nightmare, fights sleep like a wee kid xx
  16. carryoncleo

carryoncleo New Member

Name:
    gina
    oh believe you me they have there moments before they get to sleep like that. :?
  17. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    They look so sweet cuddled up together, butter wouldn't melt lol...Toro is 8 months now and in the past couple of weeks she has started lying down for a wee while, probably thinking what she can get up to next, peace is always short lived with her lol
  18. carryoncleo

carryoncleo New Member

Name:
    gina
    there lots of us who have ebts that use this site. Link removed (rescue and rehoming centre for ebts), very friendly, we have lots of fundraising walks happening around the country, feel free to join us. great place to be for all you bullie needs
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2008
  19. China

China

Name:
    ruff
    she sound so much like China, who always had to be on the go but thankfully is starting to settle down a lot more
  20. ropemonkey09

ropemonkey09

Name:
    Adam
    Hi all,
    I've recently fostered an old Bullie mix from a rescue center, never really seen one before but he'd spent most of his 12 years at the center so I took him home for a break. Turns out he's an awesome dog and looks like he's going to stay with us now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  21. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    well done for giving him a chance, he looks amazing, i hope he is able to live out the rest of his life with you, poor guy deserves a break xx