How many more why's? General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

How many more why's?

Why does Tikva eep quietly to wake me and let her out for a pee but then leap all over me when I try to get to the door to let her out?

Why does Tikva then leap all over me when I try to clip her onto her tether so she can out to pee? Gallons of it.

And then why does Tikva come in and leap all over me when I try to unclip her tether so we can both go back to bed for a bit more sleep?

Oh, one last "why". Why, when I was sure I had closed her crate did I find her on my bed, leaping all over me because her crate was not properly closed?

Actually there is one final "why". Why did she chose me to be her servant in the first place?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka likes this.
    I want to wee, but I also want to play. I would like to cuddle on your bed.
    I think Tikva is making quite a good job of training you.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Do you know how old that mini booger is now? And do you remember how she was much to young for me to bring home? Yes, well, she has definitely trained me well and can you believe she is now 2½ years old? Because I cannot!

Actually she is adorable. Well, she thinks she is, and tbh I would not have her any other way but as she is. Six kilos of solid bone and muscle and definitely The Boss.

I just love her and I do not want to go back to search Breedia to read how devastated I was to lose my beloved Pereg - or when Lexi went to her forever sleep on my bed. Maybe I wrote about Lexi on Dogsey. I do not remember. I know I can find what I wrote about Pereg here on Breedia but it would hurt too much to even look for it. I still expect her to come to me when I call her.

And then of course I lost baby Ziva just one month after Pereg and I never did find what happened to her. Nor did we have the chance to get to know each other.

So now I have to put up with Tikki Tikva, and what would I do without her?
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    And the little booga has just nipped my nose when I asked her for a kiss. :mad: