It. Thing. The. Smma'' General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

It. Thing. The. Smma''

mobo;e/ I dlSorry just eaten new spectatqacle amd ,u e,ergecect mricak buttom. oh and my ;ott;e ,p smLL MOBO;E pone

D O g has jssssssssste my

took them froooooom poche po ck
    dey

cree - com get her
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    OK I think I have my keyboard etc fixed and I am now wearing another new pair. Still not perfect, my sight will never any near where a fraction of good sight,

My emergency service will sent a techie tomorrow morning with a new button and I am not going to blame her for raiding my pockets because I was on her couch.

And I do love that booga

whatever she does.

mostly

always

Defferably,

because she is my girl and I love her.
  4. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    I take it she's eaten your specs and emergency button.

Well that's her tea sorted then :)

Seriously, I hope you get sorted out with new specs and button quickly :) :) :)
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I can not believe I actually posted that OP because being a touch typist I should have known it was garbage - I could not see or think I was was zonked and my emergency service speaker/amplifier kept calling asking if I was OK and then all the telephones rang because I had not answered - and then the blue lights - I think everyone would have been confused as I was - ridiculously as I now see.

I really apologise,

The little booga had really enjoyed herself though!

But I am so grateful for my emergency service. If I press my button they answer in less than 30 seconds. If I do not answer they will keep calling me and will then telephone on both my land line and my mobile. No answer they will get the emergency services here. Blue lights, sirens screaming...

...and I had to say sorry but the little booga called Tikva had been chewing on my emergency button that she taken out of my pocket.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Thank you Chris - not a major problem as I have x numbers of specs for different things, different distances, all over the place, and have just had another two really nice identical cheapo frames glazed for my computer - did not realise I had left one where she could get it. And when I find the frames I want and they fit I buy them. And yes, whether people disagree or not I buy them from China so I always have spare frames for the same lenses if one goes whoopsie but the lenses are still OK and Amit will put the lenses into another frame, I am not going to argue

Tikki raided my pockets looking for tissues. My medical emergency service which, tbh, does not cost much, will replace the call button with no charge, even though I told them Tikva took it out of my pocket and chombled it.
  7. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    I was a little worried by your first post, but the second cleared it up a little :).

Just glad you're OK and getting sorted.

Tell Tikki she's going to get a smacked bum if she's not careful :) xx
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    You were worried Chris? How embarrassed do you think I was when I read the OP back? Tbh I had been zonking on the couch which Tikva thinks is hers, and the next thing I knew was blue lights and sirens.

I know that some people my age are confused when suddenly awoken and turn to the nearest thing to talk. For me it is the computer but I still do not know what I am doing, and by the time I had explained things I was totally confuddled

Tikva is a little demon. She is a darling. She is good. She is adorable. She is cute. And I love her so very much. But she is a pocket raider, mainly looking for tissues. No tissues? OK, I [she] will have a chew at what can be found. And she found my emergency button and as I was sleeping and had left my chair too close to my table, she decided to jump on that and raid that.
  9. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    It must have been very embarrassing when the blue lights turned up.
    And another pair of spectacles ruined too!
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Actually red lights here but just as noisy :oops: and it was only a $1.50 pair of frames and I had plenty of spare frames - the lenses were fine B"H. I always have a load of specs everywhere, different prescriptions for different distances because of falls I will no longer try to move around wearing any. Tikki does not usually raid my table but I had left my chair too close so she could jump up on it, reach the table and rummage around.

She was probably looking for tissues. :102:
  11. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    I feel guilty now that people were worried at your first post.

I just couldn't stop laughing.
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I MUST keep away from computer at such times. I could not focus but when you are old and confuddled and you feel like you need to talk - and nobody to talk to and the PC is all - what do you do? Garble as I did.
  13. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    I would be mortified if Nigredo chewed anything. He isn't a puppy anymore and he knows better. Does your dog normally randomly destroy things?
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    No she does not - only tissues if she can find them.

And have you forgotten about Nigredo chewing and destroying your spectacles?
  15. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    But he was 5-6 months old. He's never chewed as an adult. No way.