It's My Birthday! General Chat

Discussion in 'Beagle' started by CaroleC, May 6, 2018.

1. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole

It's My Birthday!

DSCF4101.JPG

Hello, Edward here, and I'm feeling very proud because they say it is my Birthday today!

Mum says I have now made it into something called DOUBLE DIGITS! That must mean something Really Special, because I am going to have a salmon and cream cheese bagel for my lunch, and there will be a white chocolate Milky Bar for afters. Yum yum. I think they might make me share with that greedy Merry though. Humm! That's not fair really, it isn't her Birthday. She had better share with me when her own flippin' Birthday comes around.

I hope you like my Official 10th. Birthday Pictures? Dad took them yesterday on the windmill field. (I know it looks more like a prison). Mum says they should be titled Doggies Amongst the Dandelions.

This is my favourite pose. People always like this one, and it's usually good for a treat. Haa haa!

DSCF4102.JPG

Of course, there's no show without Punch, and Little Miss Smartypants just had to butt in. Grrr.
    I am the Special One, it is My Birthday.

DSCF4105.JPG

Must go now, it looks like being a good day today. Wuffs and wags, Eddie the Beagle.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    CaroleC likes this.
    Aw, happy birthday, Eddie.

Lovely birthday photo's. Cheeky Merry getting in on the act, but you wouldn't want to leave your sister out now would you? xx
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Happy Birthday Eddie - I think your Mum made a mistake with your age as you definitely do not look it - you are so handsome! Enjoy your special birthday treats - maybe let Merry have a few crumbs? ;)

Tikva sends you birthday tailwags and lots of doggy kisses xxx

Delightful photographs Carole, thank you for sharing them with us. I always love seeing pictures of dogs among flowers! :)
  5. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Everything about this made me smile !
    Enjoy your treats
  6. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    CaroleC likes this.
    Lovely pictures
    Happy Birthday Eddie am sure you’ll have a great day, lunch sounds yummy, but watch that waistline.
  7. Breed Lead

Breed Lead New Member

Name:
    Petra
    CaroleC likes this.
    Happy birthday Eddie! You look gorgeous!:049:
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Thank you @Breed Lead. Welcome to Breedia.
  9. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    CaroleC likes this.
    What a cute man he is. His shape is somewhat akin to my tubby Nigredo lol. Maybe not quite as tubby. Happy birthday big man.
  10. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    mjfromga likes this.
    Thanks Myra. Ed has always had a very wide ribcage for his height, but he has definitely grown more chunky overall since he developed an underactive thyroid. Like Nigredo, he sings in a high voice! He has great muscle power, and can still outpace younger, and more athletic looking, Merry in a flat out gallop though.
  11. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    CaroleC likes this.
    Lol... Nigredo does have a funny bark. And the chubby man is STRONG when he wants to he and can RUN when he wants to. Running too much isn't good for his hips though and he is fat and so he does get winded after a while. Swimming is better.

Nigredo doesn't have any thyroid issues last I checked and his weight is holding steady so I'm just trying to maintain right now. But also Nigredo is a muttley. Mostly Labrador and Pyrenees but who knows what other genetics he's got in there.
  12. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    He is a good boy, and he has a fab shiny coat!