K9's blue poppy bandana General Chat

Discussion in 'Jack Russell Terrier' started by 6JRT's, Nov 10, 2016.

1. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.

K9's blue poppy bandana

We been waiting ages for K9's blue poppy bandana to come.

K9 will be wearing on Sunday when we watch the remembrance parade
    K9's will not be in parade this time, as he's now 9 1/2 years old & deemed to old to march the 10 miles from pride park to the Derby city cathedral.

Blue poppy bandana
    14993518_10205709362293233_6497014766721207954_n.jpg

K9 looking smart in his poppy bandana
    14947688_10205709363253257_4796648445173269302_n.jpg

K9 wearing his blue poppy bandana
    15025661_10205709362133229_6868740500548919546_o.jpg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    K9 looks very smart in his blue poppy bandana.
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    6JRT's likes this.
    Very smart K9.
    10 miles does seem an awful long way to march - not only for K9, but what about all the human veterans? I walk my dogs about two miles a day, but I would struggle with that distance.
  5. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    6JRT's likes this.
    Love the bandana. I would have thought a 10 mile march would exclude many of the older folk who would like to join in
  6. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    They are in wheelchairs & disabled scooters, there's roughly 200 veterans ranging from thoses who were in world war 2 to thoses who had been in conflict against ISIL
  7. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    One of K9's new Christmas bandana have arrived - we are still waiting for his Santa, snowman & Reindeer bandana, plus his Elf bandana to come, they should be here by Christmas, as they are coming from China & Hong Kong they are cheaper to buy them from there as they are only 99p with free p&p, where as here in the UK they are £3.99 & £1.99 p&p

01.JPG

Bandana we are still waiting for
    x354-q80.jpg s-l500.jpg
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    AliExpress by any chance? That is where I was able to find the perfect harnesses for Tikva.
  9. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Not sure Malka I just put cheapest price & postage, China, Hong Kong & Thailand are always at the top so I just order from them
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    I have bought post-free harnesses from AliExpress - buy lots of stuff from them, the only problem being delivery time. But the harnesses are so perfect for Tikva [they are sort of chest plate ones like the Ezydog ones but a quarter of the price and have four-way adjustments] - same with some others which I might keep in case she gets bigger [as if she would] so will probably give to Ram when he comes next month.

Those are like the Julius K9 but even the smallest are too big for the tiddler. But maybe I will keep them just in case... probably not.

I will give him Pereg's Ezydog harnesses and collars [I have already washed them] but will keep her Comfortflex harnesses and collars.
  11. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Pork1epe1 likes this.
    Pride Park to Derby Cathedral is 1.7 miles. 33 minutes on foot, according to Google maps.
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Quite a bit shorter than 10 miles then. :rolleyes:
  13. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Just another bit of nonsense she made up for no reason. However, even though she's been exposed as a troll, it doesn't help anything to go back and pick her posts apart.

As some members recognize her writing style, I bet she's gone now. It would be a bold move to make a new account to troll when people can tell it's you by your grammar.
  14. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    CaroleC and Chris B like this.
    I wouldn’t class her as a Troll, just someone with problems
  15. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Pork1epe1 likes this.
    I agree, major mental health problems I would guess, you do not make up these sort of things unless you have serious issues !
  16. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I don't class myself as dim, but I couldn't have kept track of all the detail she supplied in those posts. A large percentage of it must have been true - and she did post a lot of photos to support what she said. I don't think I ever saw any pictures from the rescue home though.
    I still hope that she is OK, as she was probably hoping for a big supportive welcome when she 'recovered'. Being unmasked must have come as quite a shock to her, as well as to us.
  17. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    This all reminds me of when she gave the puppy back to the puppy mill type people, none of it seemed right...