Lets see your Dobermans!! Photos

Discussion in 'Dobermann' started by Razcox, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Dobermann

Dobermann New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Think I know who it is but don't know if they would want ppl to say?
    AFAIK they are the only breeders who post all health test results, of all their dogs, as public knowledge (aritaur that is) regardless of result. I haven't looked at that much yet though as still thinking of an adult... I know there are lots of other dobes being bred from health tested parents too though!

I will try for new photos of my boy at the weekend and post them :)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Dobermann

Dobermann New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Are you on a waiting list already?
  4. Dobermann

Dobermann New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    One of the breeders mentioned here breeds very ' english' dogs and is more show line (amazon, lynfryds, jojavik) the other more european, temprament etc (aritaur) both kennels show and do well though. Just my pennies worth :lol:
  5. Dobermonkey

Dobermonkey New Member

Name:
    Claire
    My boy is by Aritaur Histabraq :) he isnt under the Aritaur affix the breeder used Bracco but Jay has been there for any advice/training help and always at the end of the phone. Couldnt recommend them highly enough
  6. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    No we are at the chatting to the breeder, meeting the breed and doing research stage at the moment. Will be a ways off going on a waiting list i think.
  7. bugzy

bugzy New Member

Name:
    kelz
    Erik being a doofus..

[​IMG]

give me cheese stare!

[​IMG]

puppy erik
    [​IMG]

now for some photo's of my dobies who are at rainbow bridge...

Luna .

[​IMG]

ember..
    [​IMG]

Kai,

[​IMG]

Luna and Ice

[​IMG]
  8. Dobermann

Dobermann New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Bugzy, have any your 'dilutes' had any skin issues? Or have they all been fine? :)
  9. bugzy

bugzy New Member

Name:
    kelz
    Ember had a patchy coat until she was speyed and then her coat changed and it grew back lovely.

Erik still isn't mature yet, so far his coat his fine...but you never can tell how they will go..

The white dobe Ice had the most amazing coat ever.
  10. Dobermann

Dobermann New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Cool, I'm getting another one but not found them yet. :)
    Thinking another black but if the right girl comes along in brown then you never know. :)
  11. madisondobie

madisondobie New Member

Name:
    madisondobie
    Have you looked on dobermann rehome they have a few girls in at the moment, poster appeal on face book.
  12. Dobermann

Dobermann New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    dobermann rehome is based in england and has dogs at heathrow but I'd still have to get me and loui down to meet the other dog, then up here with two, then if they don't manage living with cats its far away again for support...or worst case scenario, back to heathrow....seen the fb poster they have, good idea though :)
  13. madisondobie

madisondobie New Member

Name:
    madisondobie
    Good point it would be a bit of a trek for you and Loui, i will keep a look out for you as im always looking on rescues for friends/clients.
  14. tattoogirl73

tattoogirl73 New Member

Name:
    jayne
    I know tilly the brown girl on dra is being fostered in wales happily living with two other dobes, goats, pigs and various poultry. Apparently she keeps leading the resident dobes maple and Harvey astray by opening doors and taking them outside:grin: what about the dobermann trust. Think they are based in west Yorkshire. Wouldn't be ad far for you and loui to travel.
  15. Dobermann

Dobermann New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    I *think* they only rehome in their area BUT I think they may now be FOND.which I'm leeping a close eye on (they just don't have any suitable just now..)

Tilly at DR doesn't like cats.
    The dobermann trust site won't let you rehome if the dog is left for more than 4 hours - and im out 5. Sometimes 6.
  16. tattoogirl73

tattoogirl73 New Member

Name:
    jayne
    well i'm on a few dobermann and dog rescue groups on fb so i'll let you know if i hear anything about any girl dobes that need a new home. i'm sure it's only a matter of time before the right one finds her way to you :)
  17. Dobermann

Dobermann New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Found a girl im going to phone for more info on. :)
  18. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    this is great another dobe to add to the dogsey population :)
  19. Dobermonkey

Dobermonkey New Member

Name:
    Claire
    Fingers crossed for you boys! :)

DRA rehome all over but think FOND are your best bet location wise

Good from luck me and my very jealous boy! xx
  20. madisondobie

madisondobie New Member

Name:
    madisondobie
    Good luck, hope she is perfect for you and Loui.x
  21. Dobermann

Dobermann New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Ok, well I have now noticed that she isn't on the breeders website (the one I seen her on says to go on their site to find out more)so not sure if she is still available. I have sent them a text letting them know that I plan to give them a call, but just need to check if she is still available for rehoming first.

If it works out,it was meant to be...if it doesn't, then it wasn't. Just need to wait and see...