Make me fall in love - Affenpinschers General Chat

Discussion in 'Affenpinscher' started by SLB, Dec 28, 2010.

1. SLB

SLB

Name:
    Aimee
    Sorry totally missed this - and I bloody started it :lol: I have to say they tick all the boxes for me but it's the faces - I don't know why - they just don't look like dogs, dare I say gremlin *runs and hides!*

I guess the more pictures I see the more I may sway to like them. I love my unusual dogs - CC's are to die for in my books..I don't know - more pics might do it though :)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    cresties get called gremlins all the time!
  4. Mother*ship

Mother*ship New Member

Name:
    J
    Not sure about running next to a bike, they have only got little legs! And I think they might get bored? But both of mine have walked me off my feet and yet don't get silly if they can't get further than the garden.

J.
  5. SLB

SLB

Name:
    Aimee
    :-o how dare these people - I expected rats but Gremlins! Unless they are referring to Gizmo then he was adorable - we had a hamster called Gizmo - he was a true gremlin!
  6. Mother*ship

Mother*ship New Member

Name:
    J
    Funny, isn't it? It's their funny faces that I really love! I know what you mean though, totally gremlin like! Or Ewok! :lol: :lol: :lol:

More pics you say??? Well you did ask....

Face? What face? Is there one in there somewhere???;-)
    [​IMG]

Ah! There it it! You can always tell what an Affen's had it's nose in...because it'll be stuck all over their face, in this case it's snow.
    [​IMG]

Spot the Schnauzer :lol:
    [​IMG]

Avoiding the nasty wet stuff...
    [​IMG]

Resting after a hard morning at the beach
    [​IMG]

Cute as a button
    [​IMG]

Intrepidly exploring the Wiltshire countryside
    [​IMG]

That enough? Just say? There's more! :lol: :lol: :lol:

J.
  7. SLB

SLB

Name:
    Aimee
    Nope need more...we were calling my 5 month old neice Ewok and howler monkey yesterday :lol: she was screaming in meadowhall (she's a happy baby opposed those that cry all the time :))

They look like little monkeys actually..:blush: :lol:
  8. Mother*ship

Mother*ship New Member

Name:
    J
    You've hit the nail on the head! :grin: That's what Affenpinscher means, loosely translated it means monkey dog. They were also used by organ grinders because they look like monkeys and have a tendency to dance around on their back legs.

Possibly my favourite picture of Enzo when he was a baby...
    [​IMG]

and Gozo when he was tiny
    [​IMG]

J.
  9. SLB

SLB

Name:
    Aimee
    Oh - now you've done it - you should've started with puppy pictures before.

If I go to Crufts next year then I might pop into the Affen's ring and have a look and maybe a fuss...Ok so they're not on my favourites list but they're not on the UGH NEVER list either anymore :)
  10. Mother*ship

Mother*ship New Member

Name:
    J
    Woo hoo! Result! :mini: :mini: :mini:

Now I know I'm biased but although I know ALL puppies are cute I do think Affen puppies have the edge, if you fancy a further fix take a look at this...
    http://orlock.co.uk/gallery/gallery6.html
    Enzo is on page 6 8)

J.
  11. SLB

SLB

Name:
    Aimee
    Thanks I'll look later - at winding down time - pictures make me sleep at night lol and I'll end up having a lovely dream about them - or a you know - getting eaten by one dream :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: