Micro chihuahua ?? General Chat

Discussion in 'Chihuahua' started by Murf, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf

Micro chihuahua ??

Cant be good ..
    ''Should not be more than 2 lb when fully grown''

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
  4. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Can you see the pics ???/
    Is the fact a selling site is in the pic url blocking content ??
  5. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum

Name:
    Sue
    Nah, can't see a fing.
    Shame really, I might be bored enough to ring them up and ask some questions... :lol:
  6. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Try that ...
    [​IMG]

And with a litter mate ..
    [​IMG]
  7. moetmum

moetmum New Member

Name:
    Gerry
    Anyone buying these would have to be nuts!!
  8. celli

celli New Member

Name:
    jane
    Unfortunately, common sense is pretty low on the scale for the type of person who would buy the poor thing, so yes, they will be nuts.
    Probably destined to be a living fashion accessory :evil:
  9. Hevvur

Hevvur New Member

Name:
    Heather
    'runt'!!!!
  10. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    =£2500.:shock:
  11. moetmum

moetmum New Member

Name:
    Gerry
    Exactly. My friend has just bought a chi from a well known breeder, he said that these dogs are runts bred to runts. I have seen some pretty poorly bred chis some of them look like aliens as their eyes look too big for their heads!
  12. rough

rough New Member

Name:
    sal
    :shock: :shock: :shock: for a runt:017:
  13. celli

celli New Member

Name:
    jane
    Some eejit with a cuprinol tan will pay that price too.
  14. rough

rough New Member

Name:
    sal
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
  15. Darcy Boy

Darcy Boy New Member

Name:
    Yvonne
    What a shame, poor pups that are bred like this.:005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005:

Mans greed as usual.
  16. miz66

miz66 New Member

Name:
    Miranda
    I have a Chi, he does not get carried, wear silly clothes except waterproof coat in winter. He is not on the small side either he was a pretty big puppy and is now a little overweight so he goes on 3 walks a day and fights with my other half in the evenings with teddy's and balls ect. I cut his treats in half so he's only getting half of what he usually gets. I got him for half price at £500 from an accredited KC breader, he lived in the house with his mum and brothers. This puppy looks too small I'd hate to take that home and have something happen to it.
  17. Darcy Boy

Darcy Boy New Member

Name:
    Yvonne
    I have met lots of Chi owners like yourself, & their littles dogs have been great characters. It's a shame that some stupid people think it's right to carry them around in handbags etc.:blush:

I feel very sorry for this puppy. Surely no one in their right mind would pay that much for runt puppy???:009:
  18. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Pepe's (standard poodle) breeder breeds chihuahuas as well. When we went to collect them she had a chi puppy in with Pepe's litter of eleven and some other standard pups, and this tiny little pup was one of the gang - a huge character and certainly not mollycoddled. I saw an advert for a litter recently which said they had been 'raised underfoot' which I thought was quite good.

I think they're tremendous little dogs in the right hands.
  19. alexgirl73

alexgirl73 New Member

Name:
    Alex
    as long as there are fools and their money, dogs like this will continue to be bred from and sold for ridiculous prices :( Poor wee things.
  20. rough

rough New Member

Name:
    sal
    what happened to selling a runt ( smaller puppy)cheaper as happened in the good old days?:017:
  21. Vawny

Vawny New Member

Name:
    Vawny
    Am I correct in thinking that 'miniaturising' dogs actually produces more health problems?

Mia was the runt in her litter, but you wouldn't think so the way she puts food away! She's still a bit on the small side, but she's healthy and that's all the matters to me :grin:

The problem with little dogs is that everyone wants to pick them up. We constantly get people asking to pick up Mia and it really annoys me. Yes she's pretty but she's not an accessory and is more than capable of walking. She's a dog, let her be a dog. Sorry, rant over :blush:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012