my dog makes me look like an idiot!! General Chat

Discussion in 'Dalmatian' started by Dalmatianchloe, May 26, 2015.

1. Dalmatianchloe

Dalmatianchloe New Member

Name:
    Sharon Townsend

my dog makes me look like an idiot!!

Today out on a walk I stopped and let chloe off the lead near the basketball courts she was chasing after her ball when all of a sudden an injured pigeon flew on the floor and unfortunately Chloe grabbed and of course started eating it but then she came to see If I wanted some seeing her carrying a half torn pigeon I panicked and locked myself in the basketball court!! I turned away from the fence hoping Chloe would go away I turned around and the pigeon was gone out of Chloe's mouth she just stood there grinning I went to unlock it and realised I could feel something wet soaking through my flip flop at that moment I looked down and screamed!! Chloe had managed to get the half torn pigeon underneath the gap in the fence leaving it right infront of the gate so I stepped inside of the pigeon not on it!! I have washed my foot thoroughly and Chloe has been told to go to her bed and don't come out of it for 10 years!! I cant bare to ever look at my foot again!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    Well that'd be so gross. But why did you lock yourself away?
  4. Dalmatianchloe

Name:
    Sharon Townsend
    because when she has a ball or something in her mouth she puts it against my knee it wouldn't be too pleasurable if she had of done that
  5. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    Ew I see
  6. Dalmatianchloe

Name:
    Sharon Townsend
    it wouldn't be a pretty scene!!
  7. lovemybull

lovemybull Member

Name:
    Opheila
    It got so bad with squirrels that I don't even take Sophie to any parks if there might be kids on the playground. Sophie would be shaking her head and squirrels sometimes shriek before they die...don't want anyone to see that...
  8. Dalmatianchloe

Name:
    Sharon Townsend
    I know there were some kids playing football but luckily they were involved in their game and didn't take any notice with the pigeon I heard a screaming chirp and then a load crunch noise which didn't sound too pleasurable but its the fact of witnessing it but for some reason she doesn't go after squirrels only birds she tried to dive on a really fat seagull once but I managed to garb her collar in time she has developed a liking for fish though so we tend not to take her to the seaside and anyway our nearest seaside is Skegness which is miles away so she wouldn't have the chance to catch one