My Utonagan - Loki Photos

Discussion in 'Utonagan' started by Brandykins, Feb 19, 2014.

1. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Hi Sano, this is an old thread, but Brandykins did post on here earlier this year so it is possible that your message might get spotted if we add @Brandykins tag to this message.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    This dog is dead. Has been for quite some time. Any of this dogs siblings would likely be dead or quite aged by now. As this dog was pretty severely epileptic from what I recall, and it is a problem within the breed from what I recall a breeder saying, I doubt you'd want any of it's siblings anyway.
  4. sano

sano New Member

Name:
    sano
    Hello CaroleC!
    Thank you very much for the informations. I am not familiar with Computers and all this forum-using, so I do not know, where to add it?
  5. sano

sano New Member

Name:
    sano
    I read already about the Utonagan problems, but didn't know, that this dog was affected too. But that might be the reason for not having puppies from her, as I was wondering why.... Do you know any Utonagan breeder who was lucky to avoid the specific problems so far?
  6. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    I am an American. The Utonagan from what I read, isn't a real breed. It isn't accepted into any Kennel Clubs last I checked. It definitely isn't found in America. I don't even think it is found outside the UK. There's some breeder on Dogsey who supposedly didn't have the epilepsy issues. You can ask her about it. Her name there is TawneyWolf. Good luck!