Never Unleash a Siberian Husky? Videos

Discussion in 'Siberian Husky' started by Wei Wang, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Wei Wang

Wei Wang New Member

Name:
    Wei

Never Unleash a Siberian Husky?

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Wei Wang likes this.
    Another great video Wei :)

You may be lucky with your Husky, but be careful - I know of several who will dart off and not come back! :lol:
  4. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Wei Wang likes this.
    I know someone who had four, and I couldn't believe how far they would range when off lead - at first I would spot them and think they were lost but no, they always went back to the owner - when they felt like it! As there were no roads near, I eventually stopped worrying!
  5. fieldy

fieldy Member

Name:
    Ju
    Wei Wang likes this.
    Yes that would be mine if there was a smell about she liked lol but I'm quite lucky as her recall isn't bad...as long as there's cheese!!!
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Wei Wang likes this.
    I love your dog Wei - and from all the videos I reckon the love is reciprocated! :)
  7. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    Wei Wang likes this.
    Saw on a show a Husky was stealing from a pet store. Caught on security camera multiple times, you can imagine owns surprise when they figured that out.
  8. Branjo Snow

Branjo Snow New Member

Name:
    Branjo
    That's always been a big fear for me, I know if my boy got off the leash it would be an all day car chase too, I think I'd need Steve McQueen to catch him lol.

I always carry a spare slip leash in my pocket in case either of mine would pull to much on the harness I can subdue them with it. It has come in very useful for returning escaped dogs to their owners who have no idea they have gotten out of the yard.

No dog left behind.