New owner General Chat

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by BronsonTheBulldog, Aug 25, 2017.

1. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    But yes I plan to have every single day with Mr Bronson as happy as I can, spoil him and love him, now I can move on, but never forget my Lulu. :)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I am really sorry that you could not keep your Lulu :(

Please give Mr Bronson an extra cuddle from me when he is home.
  4. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Absolutely. :)
  5. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    Just got Mr Bronson home. He was so brave on the journey home. He's now sleeping and looks so cute!
  6. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Hooray!
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Yippee!
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Welcome home Bronson.
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    You do realise of course, I hope, that Mr Bronson [and you] is/are now a part of the Breedia family, so please keep posting all details about him and as many pictures as you can. Any queries, just ask and we will do our best to help you.

I do not know anything about Natural Instincts raw food as I am a raw feeder [mostly based on a BARF diet but tweaked to what I can get] but if he does well on it then good for his breeders for weaning him onto it.

And please do not forget all the cuddles we are sending to him! :)
  10. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
  11. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Janet, CaroleC and Malka like this.
    Thank you. It's nice to feel like part of the family (and Mr Bronson as well).
    I've heard of the BARF diet it sounds good too. He loves his food he came bounding up to the bowl earlier. If I have any queries I'll be sure to ask. Thanks. And here's a picture as promised. :) 20170831_202433.jpeg
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Oh Bless him - he already knows who his human dad is! I want to reach through my monitor and kiss his gorgeous head xxx
  13. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Janet, Malka and CaroleC like this.
    Aww thanks. He took to me so quickly after he got home, I feel like we're bonding already. He was a bit wary at first which I understood, so I left to him to have a snooze, gave him some space so he wasn't too scared. Took him outside for wee after he woke up, he went like a big boy and he did his number 2's in the garden too. I was so proud. Then we had a play and he was following me round in no time. Bless him.
  14. Innocence

Innocence Member

Name:
    Jane
    Hello,
    Sorry to hear of the sad story of your Lulu. I am a bit late joining in and hope you are happy with your Mr Bronson. I have a English Springer Spaniel named Harper. She makes me smile every day and we bonded at first sight. I'm sure it is the the same for you and your fellow Frenchie companion. I love it when new members join the Breedia family everyone's glad for it to grow. Keep us updated about your new journey and feel free to ask any questions.
    Your new friend,
    Jane
    xx
  15. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Complete the caption:

'You know your a dog owner when'...
  16. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Thank you. Everyone is really nice. Without going into too much detail, I have been in a deep depression for years, haven't been able to go out or work. I finally managed to find a bit of light in my life when I decided to get a new puppy. But I still feel guilty about having to rehome my Lulu and getting another dog. But I know she is being cared for by a loving family, Is happy and safe and gets plenty of love.
    I don't really have any friends and am a bit strange (in a good way) because I'm so mad about animals. People don't seem to understand.
    But like I said, everyone here is lovely and I can't thank you all enough for your kind words, it really does mean a lot to me.
  17. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Malka and Innocence like this.
    You spend more time talking about and showing pictures of your dog to people than anything else!
  18. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    You never go out wearing anything in black or navy blue.
  19. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Even if you do not feel well and would really like to stay in bed, you get up because your dog says it is up time. And even if you do not feel like eating you always make sure that your dog has his/her meals as normal.

And because a lot of the time your dog understands you more than humans do.

And your dog makes your life complete.
  20. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Innocence likes this.
    @BronsonTheBulldog - How did gorgeous little Mr Bronson do over his first two nights with his new Dad? I bet you had him sleeping with you!
  21. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    Totally true. Like this morning, the weather is tipping it down but I went outside with him (which didn't phase him at all) after his breakfast, with an umbrella, he did his business and came back in. I was so proud of him. BIG HUGS and fusses followed!