New owner General Chat

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by BronsonTheBulldog, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    What a fiendishly clever idea. All I need now is the time to watch all those recorded programmes. Perhaps I shouldn't have set it to record every single episode of The Bill from episode 1.

All those Carry On films were probably not a good idea either. Especially as I have the complete box set on DVD anyway.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    I have a YES+ satellite which has probably over 300 channels - which is a bit ridiculous as I never watch television let alone record anything on the box. :oops:
  4. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    I'm into some cracking boxsets atm. Blacklist, blindspot, Riviera, young pope, Westworld, Legion, legends.
    I'm hooked on Blacklist. I'm running Blindspot along side and will probably start something else soon. I like to get into a series a bit before I watch another one or I end up confusing myself!
    Elementary is brilliant too. A modern day Sherlock Holmes set in new York. With Johnny Lee Miller, and Lucy Liu as a female Watson. Addictive!
  5. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Malka likes this.
    That dilemma, when your glass is empty but you have a sleeping dog on your lap that you don't want to disturb? 20171001_220103.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Gareth - your priority is Mr Bronson so ess oh dee your empty glass!
  7. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    If I had a girlfriend then I wouldn't have this problem, (not that I'd expect her to get me the drink, before you think I am sexist) she could keep an eye on Little Man!
    I've got no feeling in my legs and I don't know if it's from Mr Bronson or the drink lol!
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Gareth, this depends how many times the glass has been filled. Two times plus, the dog has precedence, but if it is your first, your need is definitely the greater.
    We are supposed to be in Stoptober though - but s*d that eh!
  9. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    The advert says 'if your suffering a hangover' but I just drink through it! :021:
  10. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    It was the 1st because I started late as I'd been out (and I needed a wee)!
  11. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    Congrats on your new pup

Lulu was great looking dog, I wish I would see more moderate English bull terriers like that.

I have Pit Bulls btw.
  12. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    CaroleC likes this.
    Just got back from Mr Bronson's first big adventure into the world. He went to pets at home and made some friends there. Then I took him for a short walk in the park. He's had his food and now he's snoring away like a good un!
  13. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    I wonder what he's dreaming about!
  14. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    I often wonder that when he's twitching like mad. I panicked the first time I saw it as I thought it was a fit or something!
  15. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    He was probably chasing rabbits in his sleep!
  16. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Ooh I hope not. I love rabbits. Lulu Dog used to get in with the boys in their run and play with them. Until Stink stamped his foot and she would run away. That was always funny to watch!
  17. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    CaroleC likes this.
    A short walk around the estate complete and the daily routine of ear and eye cleaning done. A bit of me time I think. Now, where's that bottle of Jack?
  18. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I wish a rabbit would really frighten Merry and put her off for life. She might get off her long line more often if she could stay away from the warren. She hasn't harmed any bunnies, but she is fixated by fur. The warren is under about 1/2 acre of 3 feet deep bramble, when she gets under it, her hearing goes. To call and whistle is useless, I just have to wait till she has filled her senses, and reappeared. A little humbling for a so called dog trainer.
  19. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    So, in my infinite wisdom I thought, to get Mr Bronson to stop nibbling my finger I'd dip it in some whiskey. The only thing that's done is given him a taste for Jack Daniels!
  20. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    The little toper! My two are not keen on the hard stuff. They will do anything for Bailey's though - or any cheaper alternative. They are only allowed to lick fingers though.
  21. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Mr Bronson seems to have a look of, 'I have now claimed this space!' 20171006_210928.jpg