Discussion in 'Help / Suggestions' started by Malka, Jul 23, 2014.

1. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Anyone else noticed that they getting phantom unread posts again?
    I may be being really stupid, but I can't find the 'Mark all posts read' button anymore.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    Sometimes, not always... angona minim, that is a start of a song. :oops:

Look under "New Posts" on the left [before "Watched Forums" and "Friends Activity"] and you should see "Mark Forums Read".

Hokay?
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    All sorted, I am sure that button was missing when I posted. Mysterious.
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    This is odd. 'Mark Forums Read' appears in the expected position on my little old tablet, but on the newer one it has jumped over to the right - yet this screen is wider! It briefly flicks back to the left as the screen is changing, but settles back on the right. Best guess is that it is because I have selected a larger font size on the larger tablet.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    I have a PC not a tablet [or a smart phone] old-fashioned they I may be, but I have what I need.

Regarding the wider screen, when I had to replace my original monitor it cost me more for a 19" square one than a 26" wide one. Thanks but no thanks, I loathe wide screens and was really piddled orf when I had to replace a dead television with a wide screen one. It looks like an elephant is sitting on the picture, everything being squished so short, so I rarely, if ever, watch it. And yes, it has, supposedly been adjusted...

But as long as you have found the "Mark Forums Read" button on Breedia you will get used to it.