Newfoundland photos please! Photos

Discussion in 'Newfoundland' started by Lorna, Nov 14, 2007.

1. DippyLeo

DippyLeo New Member

Name:
    DippyLeo
    :evil: Photobucket didn't want to play ball with me :-(

Got it working though so here ya go Lorna ;-)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bear Vs Lion ;-)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With His Brother Chillin' at a Fun Day
    [​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Lorna

Lorna New Member

Name:
    Lorna
    oh my god i'm actually in love!!!!!!! I'm on my way to South Yorkshire now lol! xxxxxxxx Feel free to keep posting!!!!!!!!!
  4. boobah

boobah New Member

Name:
    lorraine
    Have to say,brilliant thread and fantastic posts.Really had me chuckling on this subject and the pics,well they speak for theirselves,AWESOME,loved em all and would love to see more too,thanks for sharing them,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  5. Lorna

Lorna New Member

Name:
    Lorna
    I have also really really enjoyed the thread too boobah! The pics are just fantastic and I still maintain we've got some budding writers here just waiting to be discovered!!!!

I am actually in love with newfs now, I will have to go and be newfiefied sometime over the next few years!!!!
  6. ShaynLola

ShaynLola New Member

Name:
    Jules
    You mean we haven't put you off for life?? :lol:

Fantastic pics of Seth and Banjo...such handsome boys :grin:

Lorna, Sheridel Newfoundlands (http://www.sheridel.freeserve.co.uk/history.htm ) are in Camarthen... that's not too far from Swansea (although admittedly my geography of Wales (and everywhere else for that matter) is sketchy). Gorgeous dogs and people who are extremely well respected in the breed. They are also the authors of an excellent breed book called 'Newfoundlands Today' so would be really brilliant people to make contact with ;-)

Actually, I've just remembered that Lola's breeder had Dalmatians before she had Newfs so maybe Dal owners have an affinity for Newfs...something nearly as nutty but bigger and withh added hair and drool :lol: :lol:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2007
  7. Lorna

Lorna New Member

Name:
    Lorna
    Excellent hun! Thank you for that! Your geography isn't that bad at all, Camarthen is just up the road!

I will definately make contact with them!!!

Well us dally owners can't help but you know, see just how far our sanity can take us......the do sound like dalmatians, but bigger, hairer and indeed with more drool!!!!!
  8. mforster85

mforster85 New Member

Name:
    michelle
    aww i love this thread!i love newfies my auntie and uncle ad one a few years ago i loved him to bits even cleaning eeye gook yuk lol!
  9. leo

leo

Name:
    marie
    We met a little black girl at the vets yesterday.
    Got talking as you do, she has 3 1 brown and 2 black.
    The little 1 we saw was 4 yrs old, and named holly......
    Needless to say tob liked her and caitlin got a few nudges for a cuddle.
    We was generally talking about ppl idea's of the bigger dogs and the questions you get, her lad was a rescue who she got at about 2/3 yrs old with 5 homes behind him.
    As lovely as they are it would have to be a brown for me.
  10. Lorna

Lorna New Member

Name:
    Lorna
    I really want a black and white to match my dalmatian! Hee hee! Not for a few years yet I hasten to add.....!!!!