No more shedding!! Grooming

Discussion in 'Dalmatian' started by Dalmatianchloe, May 28, 2015.

1. Dalmatianchloe

Dalmatianchloe New Member

Name:
    Sharon Townsend

No more shedding!!

I would recommend to anybody the Ancol Ergo stripping brush I bought it from Jolley's pet store for £7.39 and it works a treat!! Chloe sheds and sheds and sheds so I thought this would be a useful tool you can even adjust the blade. It comes with good instructions on how to use it and it has brilliant results I used the tool outside in the garden and chloe sat on my lap while I brushed her it came out it clumps rather than loose hair which was also really useful when picking it all up it also got rid of all the dead hair as well which was really useful because this really irritated chloe but getting rid of all this loose hair gave me the chance to look for skin infections I found two rashes while using the tool and my vet said that the rashes seemed to be getting worse and looked infected he treated them today if I hadn't of used the tool I would never of found them under all her thick winter coat which would have made the problem ten times more worse its very good for the price and I would 100% keep on using it you can also look for grooming tips on youtube as well
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    I use a furminator it works really good too. I will check out that brush you mentioned though, if it's available in the USA. I'm always looking for good dog products.
  4. Dalmatianchloe

Name:
    Sharon Townsend
    It should be available in the USA because I think that's were its made but I am not sure I will check online
  5. Dalmatianchloe

Name:
    Sharon Townsend
    You can order the brush off the Ancol site for very little or amazon
  6. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    Okay thank you