Norsky pups Discussions

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Louise13, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise

Norsky pups

Is this the cheaper husky look a likes you mean Elaine?

Edinburgh Gumtree..under pets!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Well didn't take them long to jump on that bandwagon then did it, so much for husky owners breeders being to professional to use their dogs, with this still happening looks like there are more bad malamute breeders out there than lead to believe !

As far as your question Louise er No actually I have never heard of that particular breed name.
  4. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Where do bad mal breeders come into it??

or husky breeders for that matter..

Its a northern inuit and an Alaskan Husky..not a siberian husky or an alaskan malamute..not even a cross of the two
  5. Lunakitty321

Lunakitty321 New Member

Name:
    Danielle
    are you saying that Alaskan huskies are below you too? i think ink was just pointing out that there ARE people out there that would mix their otherwise healthy pure dog with NI...I dunno about you, but I have seen lots of NIx pups advertised, usually the "x" means husky or other northern type breed...so much for the theory that "no one would want to"

I do not say that I agree to this, just saying that it can, and does, happen. There are people willing to use their huskies and mals to breed...you just need to shop around a bit...some people have a skill at deceiving people and creating nice lies that would condone the breeding...or at least, I can think of one or two that would go to such measures...just because you hate NIDs doesn't mean that every husky or mal breeder/owner does....
  6. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    What are you on about??????:shock: below me??? where on earth do you get your ideas??

I am pointing out that they are NI x alaskan husky...so there was NO bad sibe breeder or NO bad mal breeder..Alaskan husky's are another type entireley

and not ni x sibe or ni x mal..

Of course it can happen..the very fact this person is quoting prices based on eye colour makes the breed of dog irrelevant!! who the hell bases their prices on eye colour!!!

and gives them another daft name..

And I don't HATE Ni's I dislike the breeders who have created the poor dogs and left them up the creek without a paddle!
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock New Member

Name:
    Vicky
    LOL i need a brewsky to get over the shock of those norsky pups ;)
  8. magpye

magpye New Member

Name:
    Taz
    you know the un-informed could easily read that advert as the mother is a wolf! Before coming to Dogsey, I had never heard of an innuit and would have wondered what exactly this ad was selling!

But making a difference in price based on eye colour is the real shocker here. I mean I know I used to with my rats, but that was different. Breeding fancy rat colours was often a hit or miss business and Black eyed whites were just more valuable than red eyed whites or even the capped rats you bred down from.
  9. Woodstock

Woodstock New Member

Name:
    Vicky
  10. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    :lol: :lol:

Yep the eye colour thing is shocking..hope they all have brown eyes!!

Never seen a black eyed white rat though:shock:
  11. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    The same people are selling a snow bengal!!

Now if I could get Chess to accept another puddy cat..I would go get him!
  12. Woodstock

Woodstock New Member

Name:
    Vicky
    What is a snow bengal? A white one? Is it a true version or just a random cross like their dogs?!

I love bengals. Nagged my mum for years and years. Might try nagging my husband now ;)
  13. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine

My N.I certainly isnt a " POOR DOG " lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wake up n smell the glove Louise, malamute Husky, shmusky, they have all been used...
  14. magpye

magpye New Member

Name:
    Taz
    oops another thread sidetracked by rats:)
    Look here for varieties of 'self' coloured rats. The ruby eyed black was never recognised and I gave up breeding for rescue before I could push it...
    http://www.nfrs.org/types.php?type=self
  15. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Looks pretty bengalish in the pic..quite large compared to Chess..
    Yes its the white one..
    I love Bengals too.. we have a brown spotted bengal girly..she used to be a breeding machine but long story short she was rescued and we have had her for 4 years now..she is a funny little girly..stunningly gorgeous too of course..
  16. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Oh wow, defo got GSD in them can see it a mile pmsl
  17. Jessica

Jessica New Member

Name:
    Jessica
    I'd never even heard of a "Norsky", is that some designer name a breeder came up with to try to get people to buy them, like "puggle", "Jug" and "Cockerpoo"??

Is Alaskan Husky actually a breed too? I admit, im not too up on my husky type breeds (always wanted a red siberian though lol) but have never heard of an Alaskan Husky. It would seem, to me at least, that dad is a husky x malamute??

Oh well, lets just hope mum and dad are health tested... Somehow i think not :(
  18. Woodstock

Woodstock New Member

Name:
    Vicky
    Maybe not, but some of them are - just like the poor cavaliers suffering with brain problems from poor breeding practices.
    And yes most breeds have been "used" at some point and this litter seems to be a prime example of that. That's the only point of the thread as far as i see it. Not really sure why that needs a dig at Louise but i might be missing something *shrug*
  19. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    OOhhh..quite cute..

I had two rats about 15 years ago..both were patchy tho..brown and white and white and brown..
  20. Woodstock

Woodstock New Member

Name:
    Vicky
    OOOOH just looked up the snow bengal pics - I WANT WANT WANT :)

and the ratties are lovely.

Am now missing the general menagerie of animals i grew up with (now only have doglets).
  21. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Alaskan husky's are crossbreed types (like Lurchers) usually bred for racing, they are a mix of hounds,husky, fast racing types..built for speed and stamina..not looks..

I am surprised they found one to mate their dog with as its usually just big racing kennels that have them