Oh what a booboo General Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Malka, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

Oh what a booboo

When I woke up my computer yesterday morning ReminderFox came up with "Special Birthday" and the only person I know who has a birthday in December is Ram. Knowing he would be operating most of the morning I telephoned the surgery around 1pm - Dahlia the nurse said he was busy but would call me as soon as he was free.

Which he did and I wished him Happy Birthday.

Giggles from Ram, who is a tall, well-built guy who giggles like a little girl!

I had put the wrong date down as his birthday is on 18 December [he is three months and six days older than my daughter].

Ooops :oops:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    You will have put a smile on his face for sure
    Oh, how you describe him he sounds gorgeous
    Early “ Happy birthday “ Ram
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Ram is a gorgeous man who has a gorgeous nature - and who is an absolutely wonderful vet. Not gorgeous as in looks, unless you like totally bald men with piercing light blue eyes, but Pereg adored him, Tikva adores him - and from what I can remember Lexi was also always happy to see him.

Tikki goes bonkers with excitement when she sees his car outside - he will be coming again on 28 December for her Parkworm shot so I will pass on your birthday wishes to him then - after I have had my hug, that is! :D
  5. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Funny
    Have you managed to sort a TB jab yet?
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Do you mean the rabies shot? Nope - I gave up trying to contact Vadim and Ram said to leave it for the moment as although legally Tikva is not covered, the rabies shot being mandatory yearly, it actually lasts for three years. And vets are lobbying the Ministry of Agriculture to change it from yearly to bi-yearly.