Pitbull do amazing stuff!! Controversial

Discussion in 'American Pit Bull Terrier' started by Kirabo, Jun 25, 2012.

1. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    When i was a child a family friend had a bull breed of some kind called sam, i loved this dog with all my heart and would often be found in his bed with him sharing dog chocolate buttons ( i was about 4 and sam is one of my earliest memory's). He used to grab a tug toy and his owner would spin him round really fast with all his feet of the ground i called it a sam-mill. he loved it and would go back for more and more
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. BoerboelMom

BoerboelMom New Member

Name:
    Ife
    This dog has little to no training. I'm going with the latter. The guardians are nothing but wannabe "cool guys". Apparently they come up short in other areas of life. I'm seeing somebody trying to kick a dog. Why would somebody do this? I don't understand why you would post this. The dog is gorgeous. I love APBTs. I just wish these mobster idiots would stop bringing dogs into their lives. The dog doesn't know basic commands. He is being kicked. I love American Pit Bull Terriers. But, you actually need to train them! Kicking a dog is abuse. There is no other word for it.
  4. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    How do you know the dog has no training? That's a huge assumption.

The dog likely has some training some he is off leash, would need at least recall training. Otherwise the dog would be running off I'd imagine.

I don't really know how much or what training he has, nor do you.

How do you know Boerboel mom that the dog isn't being trained for competition?

Never see the dog kicked, see the owner leg sweep the dog. Don't see any figuring training some that'd require, you know fighting another dog which I doubt someone is going to video and post on here.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  5. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    If you think it's abuse you really don't want to watch sport videos or protection training.