Please help.... Can a Malamute survive this? General Chat

Discussion in 'Alaskan Malamute' started by Southshore, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Southshore

Southshore New Member

Name:
    Southshore

Please help.... Can a Malamute survive this?

Hello everyone! I love Makamutes and would love to keep one. I live in a place which is quite hot so i was wondering if it is at all possible. Please let me know if a Malamute can be kept in my city Karachi, Pakistan. If yes, then what special treatment and care will be required? Kindly take a look at the link below for a summary of round the year climate for my city:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Karachi

Thanks soo much for taking out the time to go through my post!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. reduj

reduj New Member

Name:
    Anja
    Southshore likes this.
    High-temperature there...I have Canus montanus, 13 yo, so hary. Temperatures here are similar to yours, maybe 1-3 degree less. Surely he would have been difficult, but my does not complain too much. :)
    When is unbearable, I put him gyle full of ice to make it easier. Greetings!
  4. Southshore

Southshore New Member

Name:
    Southshore
    Hi Reduj..... thanks soo much for replying to my post. Please tell me where do live?
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I have been unable to find an Alaskan Malamute Club for Pakistan, which is usually the best place to deal with local breed queries. However, there is The Kennel Club of Pakistan, based in Islamabad, which is affiliated to the American and UK Kennel Clubs. I would hope that someone there might be able to give you advice.
    www.kcp.com.pk to locate their homepage.