PLEASE HELP!!! Is a Cane Corso X Presa Canario classed as a 'dangerous dog' in UK??? Controversial

Discussion in 'Presa Canario' started by Traceyxxx, Dec 13, 2007.

1. hades

hades New Member

Name:
    lexus
    I cant find the tread....
    But I not lying....ask alexandra... dollyknickers or trouble who all messaged me after it was posted.. and it was posted on 5/3/2008!
    Then your be eating your words
    madlady!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malady

Malady

Name:
    T
    It doesn't exist, as I have checked, once again :001:

Closing the thread is a good idea :001:
  4. Patch

Patch New Member

Name:
    Patch
    Would that be the Patch who has purebreds and cross breeds, does`nt do Showing and whose purebreds don`t have papers because they are all rescue`s - something I think Hades seems to have missed because it blows the accusation of the snobbery thing out of the water really 8)

I can`t really add much to the specifics points of the last few posts because the points have all been covered re ethics, morals, incompatibility of breeds, rescue`s, the foolishness of thinking a beloved crossbreed can be recreated by another mating of the same breeds involved etc.

And Hades, no, I don`t need anyone to back me up, nor does Malady. Have a read through past threads, you will see plenty of topics I have managed to post on without Maladys assistance and vice versa ;-)
    [ you will even find some where Malady and I :084: on things but without being silly about it - its called earning mutual respect, that happens a lot on Dogsey as you will see if you stay around ;-) ]
  5. Patch

Patch New Member

Name:
    Patch
    There was a thread very briefly but it was deleted because it did`nt follow protocol for the subject matter iirc, that`s why you can`t find it Malady, so in Hades` defence, yes it was there for a very short time.

HTH :001:
  6. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona

DITO, I love a good debate with both malady and patch, but still respect them
  7. Malady

Malady

Name:
    T
    Good post and so true :mrgreen:

And yes the point of calling you was that you have both, just to clarify that we are not all snobs here, in fact I don't know any snobs here at all :mrgreen:

Haven't had many raspberries for a while Patch, you must be getting low :lol:

Aah there we go then, oh well :mrgreen:

It's called mutual respect I beleive :mrgreen:
  8. bajaluna

bajaluna

Name:
    Jayne
    so what are you arguing about? you agree with malady and patch and alot of others:lol:

whats wrong with foxhunting?:mrgreen: its fun:mrgreen:
  9. donkey

donkey New Member

Name:
    ricky
    malady was that the best you could manage for an apology, what about mutual respect

how about ' i am so sorry, i didn't see that thread '

but your signature says it all really
  10. Malady

Malady

Name:
    T
    Indeed, and how about an apology for calling me stupid, that I nothing about dogs, I am old enough to be a Gran, etc etc etc, I didn't see apologies for any of the unprovoked and unreturned insults I received from that poster either !! Or did you conveniently miss all that ? ;-)
  11. donkey

donkey New Member

Name:
    ricky

yes and the ones you gave

DILLIGAF:mrgreen:
  12. Malady

Malady

Name:
    T
    I never insulted anyone :001: