Poo issues again! D= Diet

Discussion in 'Alaskan Malamute' started by Wizegrl00782, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Wizegrl00782

Wizegrl00782 Member

Name:
    Jessica
    I'm sorry if this upset u in any way :( if I didn't already have a high strung dog I would be happy to take him. But 1 very energetic malamute is enough for me plus 4 kids!:confused: lol. I saw this coming tho. I warned them both & warned them. Don't get a puppy! Get a dog thats like a year old & already trained! Nope wouldn't listen to me :( I just really hope that situation gets better.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    The reason he causes a ruckus is because he is just so happy to see someone.
    Gsd’s are ‘velcro’ dogs they just want to be with the family.
    I can’t see the situation getting any better as you previously said they can’t afford a trainer, and your mother is not prepared to work with him daily, so how is that going to work out?

I realise you are in a difficult position and have tried your best, but is there any other family members that can get her to see she is being cruel to him.
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Don't feel that you have to apologise Jessica. As you say, you have more than enough to cope with already. Just think of all the extra mud!
    As your parents wont listen to you, I hope that the trainer will be able to talk some sense into them.
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Jessica - I was not having a go at you, just letting off steam about the way poor Blaze is treated. I know that you cannot possibly take him, and I doubt your mother would let you even if you could. But you have four children and Milo, so no way could you cope with taking Blaze.

But the situation with him is not good and is not fair on him. Supposing something happened to him while he was shut up in a cage in the basement and nobody was aware of the fact?
  6. Wizegrl00782

Wizegrl00782 Member

Name:
    Jessica
    Omgosh the mud has been horrendous! My house would be trashed with 2 big dogs!:005:
    I sure hope so too.
  7. Wizegrl00782

Wizegrl00782 Member

Name:
    Jessica
    Your right...she wouldn't let me take him anyways :rolleyes: my parents r very stubborn people
  8. Wizegrl00782

Wizegrl00782 Member

Name:
    Jessica
    No there isn't anyone else who will talk sense into them. Everybody else just pats her on the back & says "Oh it'll be ok! Hes just a puppy"... I've tried & tried to talk to her. I'm absolutely shocked that she listened to me about not sending him away to be trained. She told me the other day that dad said he'll do whatever it takes to get him straightened out. She found a trainer that will come to her house for $85 for a 1hr session. I told her SHE needs the training as much as Blaze does. Finally she saw that!:038:
  9. Wizegrl00782

Wizegrl00782 Member

Name:
    Jessica
    I know with Mila if I'm caught up busy doing something & I don't spend time with her she will get destructive & get my attention in a bad way. Its like having a 4 legged kid! Lol. Shes a great dog that needs constant attention. I know Blaze is a great dog too if he gets guided in the right direction & she works with him every day. I told her he depends on her to love him & give him the care he needs.