Puppy Pom Questions Questions

Discussion in 'Pomeranian' started by Punkers25, Jun 21, 2016.

?

DO you think he will be more like the mom or the dad?

1. MOM - to fluffy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. DAD - just right

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Punkers25

Punkers25 New Member

Name:
    Charlie

Puppy Pom Questions

Hello Im not sure if you can help me but I am hoping you can. I am interested in buying a dog here in my home town (in Canada) I have photos of the mom Pomeranian, the dad Pomeranian and the puppy which I am putting a deposit on today. I do not like the way the mom looks  she is much to fluffy for my liking I like the way the dad looks  fluffy but more maintainable Would you be able to tell me from your professional knowledge if you think this little guy (photos attached) would have a coat more similar to the moms or dads? Is it normal for both parents to be tan while the pups have darker markings?

the first two photos (the really fluffy dog) is the mother
    the seccond that looks like a fox is the father
    and the puppy is the one i am hoping to buy

I like the fathers coat but not the mothers at all.

the last photo of the white pom is the coat that I want: fluffy but not OVER kill i like the look / want the look of these coats for poms -- from this information plus the picture of the puppy can you predict or give me an insight on what his coat might look like>

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Are you buying a puppy for companionship, looks, to show, or to breed? Have you actually seen the mother, father and the puppy, not just from photographs, and if not, how can you put a deposit on a puppy that you have only seen in a photograph?

At a very young age both the types of coats and the colours will possibly change as the puppy grows.