Puppy update General Chat

Discussion in 'Papillon' started by IceCody, May 3, 2014.

1. IceCody

IceCody Member

Name:
    Dagbjört
    CaroleC, Azz and 6JRT's like this.

Puppy update

I got some updates on Hope and Hetja. They are doing really good. Hetja needed some boosts out of a bottle a couple of times a day for about 3 days but today was the first day that she drank well enough from her mommy that she didn´t need the bottle :041:
    Hope is at 198 grams and Hetja is at 167 grams.:023: Yes Hope is almost completely round :043:
    I go see them everyday and help out as much as I can between staying with my dad at the hospital and taking care of my son and dogs. So days are a bit rough and hectic right now but getting to give these miricale (how do I spell that) girls a tiny hug and a kiss everyday helps as much as being surrounded my pups when I got bed a nite.
    I am also training for the next show and learning how to show a pair. I have never done that before.
    Oh and I also have to move this month to my dad´s house. That was decided before he got sick enough to go to the hospital but now he might not be able to go home again but I still have to move there.
    Is it weird that it feels really sad and morbit to me?
    Ok sorry, I am way off topic now.
    Anyway, Hope and Hetja are doing really great and their breeder is taking very very good care of them and she is nice to let me be involved and see them everyday and spoil the mommy with roast beef :)
    We even bought a little basket to take pictures of the girls in. I ll post the pictures when get my SL to take the pictures :)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I am so pleased to read that Hope and Hetja are doing well now - and you spell it miracle, which they definitely are! I look forward to seeing them in their little basket! :)

But I am so sorry that your Dad is so sick now and I understand why you are feeling sad and morbid about moving to his house. :058:
  4. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Am do glad both little girls are fighting on, another couple of weeks & they be opening their eyes
  5. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Looking forward to seeing the photos :D
  6. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    So glad there's a little bit of joy at an otherwise harrowing time for you.

And I can understand how unsettling it must feel to be moving back to your dad's house. Hope he's doing OK.