Quiet Lately General Chat

Discussion in 'Alaskan Malamute' started by AIIan, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    CaroleC likes this.

Gorgeous pictures Allan - what a beautiful dog!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. AIIan

AIIan Member

Name:
    Allan
    Thanks, shes an absolute cracker, temperment et al.
  4. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Pork1epe1 likes this.
    I think once a forum hits a bit of stalemate it’s hard to pick it up again as it becomes a vicious circle in that if you try and get some new discussions going there isn't enough active members to pick them up and get the chat running again.
    The trick is for admin to dig in when the going gets hard and generate momentum, posting interesting discussions/ polls, so when the members visit they have something to reply to.

Lovely pictures, Everest has grown into a really beautiful young lady.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Pity some people have so much hatred for others. And I do not mean just those who only have pure-bred dogs.
  6. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    And of course I am not a troll Vee.I just do not own a pure bred dog although I did when I was a UK KC registered Griffon Breeder- Vee. and my Affix was registered for life. Just because Lexi and Pereg were mutts and Baby Ziva? who knows. And little Tikva is just a cross-breed, does that make me a troll.[/QUOTE]

Malka I don’t know why you are getting so defensive, no one has called YOURSELF a TROLL.
    There are lots of members on here with crossbreeds ,I personally haven’t seen any being bad mouthed or called trolls, for not having a purebred.
    You say (quote Breedia is not what Azz intended )if that is the case as admin he could quite easily change it.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Vee - I guess I am a bit upset due to personal "stuff" and I have, in the past, been called a troll. Been here, and Dogsey before, for a long time. And not liked for various reasons on both, but hey ho I do not ask to be liked. I am me and I do the best I can to help people with whatever knowledge I have.

What more can I do? And I know I am not he only one with a mutt and/or cross-breed but I do know a lot about canine epilepsy and other things, and will do out of my way to help someone.as best I can.

But Vee - I am not nor have ever been a troll.

Somehow Breedia has to turn round but it will only be if you, I, and all the other regulars give it a kick up the wotsit.

And we get Azz to get a kick up his wotsit to helf us.

Gottiet? It deserves far more than it is getting.

I mean you cannot say that I have not posted enough, can you. I want this site up and running as it should be.
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Lovely pictures of Everest and your children Allan.

Regarding the rest.
    I have not seen any posts saying that Malka is not in Israel. I have no doubts whatsoever that Malka does live in Israel. Malka's descriptions of living under warlike bombardment should be enough to convince anyone which country she resides in.
    I have never read anything which suggested that she was a troll, nor have I seen any of Malka's photos reposted by anyone else.
    Mia and Tweed were crossbred, and I posted quite a lot about those two girls - and we do have crossbreed and type categories listed on the forum.
    Perhaps we would benefit from a little more input from administration, even if it is just to introduce some new topics. We must appear very self-centred to a casual visitor, and I think that could look off-putting.
  9. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    CaroleC likes this.
    I just hope he reads this post, if not I doubt anything will change.

I don't for a minute think there is a clique here, but with only a handful of active members it may come across to some that there is which is not good for the forum either.
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I just cannot believe this. I posted enough photographs of my little home with my Israeli flag outside [OK that was probably on Dogsey] - pictures of all the work going on outside. Photos of my new carpet. Photos of my new couch. Photos of Pereg and Lexi on my bed after Pereg had been spayed and was wearing a collar of shame. A photograph of me and Pereg, on The Silver Monster taken by Hai from the macolet - a picture of me with Tikva the first time I saw her, with a picture or something on the wall in Hebrew - wearing the same spectacles .

And Azz knows I live in Israel because he telephoned me once and had to dial 00972 to get through. Apologies but this is in the masculine.

אני גר בישראל ואני לא טרול
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    And I thank all of you who have upset me so much today. I do hope it made you all happy.
  12. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Malka, honestly, no one has said or even hinted that you are anything other than who you are.
  13. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    I must be missing some posts, because I just cannot find the posts which seem to be upsetting Malka so much. There must be some misunderstanding, I am sure no one has intentionally upset you Malka.
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Me not saying anything. Me keeping My Mouth shut.
  15. AIIan

AIIan Member

Name:
    Allan
    Well. Least it's not quiet anymore.
  16. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Judging by the fact that Malka is upset and everyone but me has returned to say they didn't accuse her of being a troll, I'm going to assume she's thinking I did so. Why wouldn't we believe Malka about where she lives? She's proven most of what she says. Trolls and attention seekers are hand in hand to me. I don't differentiate the two. They post nonsense and lies to mislead people for their own enjoyment. Whether its malicious or not isn't always the point. Malka nobody said you were a troll. I don't think anybody believes that.
  17. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Um is this directed at me? Malka I didn't do anything to you. I didn't accuse you of anything. Why are you so upset?
  18. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    No Myra - of course you have never accused me of anything, of course not. Are we not friends? Have we not spoken on the telephone frequently? Somebody wanted me off Dogsey and then off Breedia. Someone who has not posted on Breedia since she did not succeed in the latter. And no, I will not say who because I do not want to leave here.

But will somebody please tell me what "awfy" means. And "mal-vellous"? If the person concerned is dyslexic I apologise. "Awfy" can be excused but "mal-vellous" means the opposite of what "marvellous" is.

Yes I have miss-spelleng and mis-typing lately but not to that extent. I have major problems with my hands. If anyone will believe me. Mind you, some of you will not but who cares,

And where are all the thousands of members? Azz transfered them from Dogsey, where they had might, one time, joined but never posted. He transferred all here to make this look good.

Breedia was not and never was what Azz hoped it would be. And awfly [delibbr-mis-slepped] dunna a oppsie there] then cannot be"wal-vellous" ever.

Go back people and READ. Those who are trying to destroying Breedia - you will find them on Dogsey who want to keep thant as an imitation of FaceBook.

And if I am banned from here, so what. You will have lost the member who has posted the most.
  19. AIIan

AIIan Member

Name:
    Allan
    Awfy - Scottish contraction of awfully

Mal-velous - since this is a malamute forum. I took the mal from malamute and marvellous together. Malvellous isn't a word, is it?
  20. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    You certainly know how to kick up a storm,:lol:
    Its really ‘dreich here today.;)
  21. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    GsdSlave likes this.
    If you are going to start speaking Scottish, I shall have to start speaking Welsh (I actually only know a handful of words, but I have lots of Welsh relatives I could ask for help!)