Quiet Lately General Chat

Discussion in 'Alaskan Malamute' started by AIIan, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @allan - As this is, supposedly an English-speaking site "awfy" reads as a mistype. . And "mal-vellous" no way means "marvellous" as you obvious think it did.

It means the complete obvious.

Ach, it is not worth the bother, but you know something? I would not trust you with a ten foot barge pole because someone is trying to get closed Breedia down, and It is not me.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    For goodness sake Malka lighten up its only a bit of FUN.Being Scottish myself i can see the funny side.
    and what's with all this talk of someone trying to close Breedia down ?
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  4. AIIan

AIIan Member

Name:
    Allan
    Malka, I'm going to assume you have misinterpreted something I have said in the past rather than assume you are utterly delusional.

How I type in my own posts is of no concern to you. If I wish to use a Scottish vernacular that is my choice. How it appears to others as a typo is of no consequence.

Why you don't "trust" me is a mystery, the use of the term mal-vellous has been explained.

If you don't like the content of this particular thread, take your paranoid ramblings elsewhere.
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    GsdSlave likes this.
    I seem to be confused a lot lately. I'm drawing a line under this thread.
  6. AIIan

AIIan Member

Name:
    Allan
    GsdSlave likes this.
    A wise move.
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @allan - you say, calling me delusional and .and illusional will not get me off Breedia. - unless you p!ss me enough that I want to me banned, you had better you do not frighten me.

Now go and kick someone else of their chair and get yout kicks out of that,

Did you ever help anyone on Breedia? Give advice or help on dog health?

I am asking youn for one last time. Either leave me alone or contact Admin and bet me banned.

Because I would rather be banned than be than be here with someone like you. Even though I will miss so many of my old friends.
  8. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    I'm sure there is a misunderstanding somewhere Malka, and Allan doesn't have any intention of upsetting you or anyone else.

I've still got loads of posts to catch up after my long absence but I have seen posts from him offering advice.
  9. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    AIIan and Pork1epe1 like this.
    Ok this is getting out of hand now, you seem to have a chip on your shoulder as it’s not the first time you have been rude to this member.

You are ‘harassing/being rude to a member for no reason whatsoever, you are not doing yourself or the forum any favours.
  10. AIIan

AIIan Member

Name:
    Allan
    I really Couldnt care less if you decide to stay or leave. Make a decision and stick to it. If something I have said has somehow offended you, that's down to your interpretation and it is very much your problem.

I will say this is the second time I have taken some flack from you, in fact for offering too much advice and you called me a know it all. You jumped to all manner of conclusions then too before apologising.

I genuinely dont know what conspiracy theory you are working by that I have some kind of agenda because I do not. I'm interested in sharing my experiences and seeking advice on the breed of dog I own, nothing more.

You also hint at me not being who I say I am. Would you like a link to my Facebook profile that has been active for a number of years and under my real name of Allan? Or my wife's both including pictures of our dog and kids?

Once again, I don't care if you stay or leave the forum but I will not stand back and be accused of some kind of campaign that simply doesn't exist.

Maybe an objective outsider will read this and fill me in as to what the hell is going on.
  11. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Pork1epe1 likes this.
    Phew, time for a bit of deep breathing and stepping back a little so that some perspective kicks in.

Maybe time for this thread to be closed to stop any further misunderstandings - which I feel sure is what has happened here
  12. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Is there any 'Mods' on this forum ?
  13. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    GsdSlave likes this.
    I was wondering that.
  14. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    Yes we are around :)

This thread is a perfect example why many new members don't hang around :(

If anyone feels rules are being broken please report the posts to us and we will take a look or speak to us in the Contact a Mod section.
  15. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Thanks didn't realise there were Mods,where is the Contact a Mod section.
  16. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
  17. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Malka - please don't go. You're my friend here. Also, please calm down. Allan doesn't mean any harm and he isn't who you think he is. Let's all just relax.

Allan, from my understanding, I believe that Malka thinks you are a member who hated her in carnate. She believes you have some ulterior motives as to why you're here. I believe she is mistaken, but she doesn't truly mean any harm.
  18. AIIan

AIIan Member

Name:
    Allan
    No idea where that idea came from but it makes a bit more sense. is "carnate" another dog forum?
  19. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC and Janet like this.
    Allan I am truly sorry. Please forgive me.
  20. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Yes, it would have been another forum. Anyway best to try and let it go.