Rhuna at 9 months old Photos

Discussion in 'Flat Coated Retriever' started by Tarimoor, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Tarimoor

Tarimoor Member

Name:
    Joanne

Rhuna at 9 months old

I've not posted many photos of her, we were due to show this weekend at the FCRS show but she's come into season unfortunately, but here she is, I may be biased but I think she's rather lovely, even if she has still got some filling out to do :)

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. labradork

labradork New Member

Name:
    labradork
    Ohhh, she is beautiful! what a great picture.
  4. zoeyvonne

zoeyvonne New Member

Name:
    zoe
    What a very pretty dog :grin:
  5. Jet&Copper

Jet&Copper

Name:
    Annette
    She is stunning :grin:
  6. TabithaJ

TabithaJ New Member

Name:
    ownedbyayellowlab
    She's a real beauty :)

I love Flatcoats, and your girl is a stunning example of the breed.

More pics please!
  7. Tarimoor

Tarimoor Member

Name:
    Joanne
    Thank you, a lucky snap on my work camera which is a point and shoot!

Thank you, I know I'm incredibly biased about my dogs and think they're all beautiful :blush:

Thanks, she's coming on nicely I think :)

Thank you, I will try for more pics, I've been incredibly busy with a house move, work and business, but I think I've got a weekend that's sort of free this weekend, except I'm still going down to the FCRS show, I'm taking Rhuna to stay over at the breeders, so she can see her *in the flesh* so may get pics of her with her family :grin:
  8. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Gorgeous photo of her, she looks lovely.
  9. TabithaJ

TabithaJ New Member

Name:
    ownedbyayellowlab
    No rush for pics :) I shall enjoy looking at this one for quite a lot longer :mrgreen:

She really is lovely. She reminds me of Dexter's girlfriend, Nefertiti, a Flatcoat. She's also a beautiful girl. Total lunatic, but beautiful :mrgreen:
  10. Tarimoor

Tarimoor Member

Name:
    Joanne
    Thank you, I'm hoping to do both a bit of showing and gundog dabbling with her, although the OH has grumbled something about taking her out on the grouse moors when she's older. She's got it in her breeding, so we'll see!
  11. Tarimoor

Tarimoor Member

Name:
    Joanne
    Rhuna's surprisingly laid back for a flatcoat, having said that, she enjoys running free more than the Labs, who potter along nearby, where as she does victory laps with a huge smile and lolling tongue (from what I can gather they are compulsory). She also jumped off that wall and landed on me not long after the photo was taken, obviously thought I'd make a softer landing than the heather/grass!
  12. SLB

SLB

Name:
    Aimee
    Gorgeous photo of her. She's lovely! And just 'cos I can - I've met her :016: :016: :016: And Louie fancies her too :D
  13. Tarimoor

Tarimoor Member

Name:
    Joanne
    Oh God didn't he just, I forgot about that! :blush:
  14. SLB

SLB

Name:
    Aimee
    I think it might be 'cos she smelt like Tau, I believe she was in season when we met Indie and Rhuna?
  15. Moon's Mum

Moon's Mum New Member

Name:
    Amanda
    Oh she is gorgeous! I agree, more photos when you can please :) I loooooooooooove Flatties.
  16. Tarimoor

Tarimoor Member

Name:
    Joanne
    Yes she was, and now Rhuna herself is in season, wouldn't you just blinkin' believe it! I was so looking forward to showing her this time round, alongside her sister and mum, and brother, and of course all the girls are now in season!!

Thank you, I will try to post more regular updates, hopefully things will start to settle down now we've bought rather than rented somewhere, but I can't promise!!