Rottweilers, share stories and pictures General Chat

Discussion in 'Rottweiler' started by STGSD, Jun 12, 2011.

1. smokeybear

smokeybear New Member

Name:
    smokeybear
    Rotties? Eminently trainable, they compete successfully in Working Trials, Schutzhund, Agility, HWTM, Obedience etc.

Not to mention carting etc, nothing you cannot do with a Rottie ;)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Parough

Parough New Member

Name:
    Patty
    I love reading this post, and have read it a few times. It fits my 4, now 4 month old Piper, to a tee! I am learning, along with her, what a true Rottie is...she is very smart, and does exactly as you said, will jump in the middle of me, when I least expect it, but is pushing every button I have, and is a challenge, but I signed up for this, and she's stuck with me! Thanks for writing exactly what I need to know!
  4. Parough

Parough New Member

Name:
    Patty
    There is some gorgeous picture's on here. I think Rottie's are absolutely a beautiful breed of dog! I like the shorter nose and broad head,but I don't think Piper will have that, she looks like her mom. Don't get me wrong, I think she,too is beautiful,in fact here is the most recent picture of her.[​IMG]
  5. ka_cheongliu

ka_cheongliu New Member

Name:
    Ka
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    I've had a few different breed in my life from German Shepherds, Bulldogs, Pugs, collies, mixed breeds, etc. They were all wonderful and I miss them all ever much. Now I just have Oscar, my Rottweiler and also Lucky, my village dog.

Here are some photos of most of the dogs I've had or looked after for others.
    422312_10152401910830142_1303064120_n.jpg 400615_10153675974850142_964895598_n.jpg IMG_0607.JPG IMG_1342.JPG IMG_20131223_080146.jpg
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Lovely pictures of lovely dogs - the expressions on the faces in the second picture had me grinning from ear to ear! :D
  7. ka_cheongliu

ka_cheongliu New Member

Name:
    Ka
    lol