Shih-tzu or Lhasa apso - Does anyone have experience of both breeds? Questions

Discussion in 'Lhasa Apso' started by Murf, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Jenny

Jenny New Member

Name:
    jenny
    Hi Murph,
    Thanks for your message. I'm now the proud 'guardian' (hate the word owner) of two beautiful 14 week old Tibetan Terriers 'Rucksack' and 'Flash'.:grin: Certainly not a replacement as they are so different but it's so nice to have a dog/dogs in the house again - it felt so empty without one. Good luck with your new little pup - they are so sweet!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. janie

janie New Member

Name:
    Janie
    I have a 6 year old Lhasa cross dachshund, called Mia. Her coat is more lhasa, i keep her cut short for ease with tangles and stuff sticking to her when over the fields.

She`s strong willed... wont even look at you if she doesn`t want to.. occasionally looks sideways.. we call it stink eye, as she has such a look of disdain on her face.. :lol:

She has a thing about chasing birds and goes deaf if she`s on their case... i have to go and get her :roll: I don`t know if that`s more a dachshund thing or a lhasa.

My sister has 2 shih tzus.. well one pure bred and a cross (mum shih tzu, dad poodle/bichon) They are both fab little dogs... love to be picked up and cuddled, will allow anyone to do anything to them.. quite unlike my Mia who has none of that silly stuff... unless something`s in it for her... FOOD!! :mrgreen:

In the long term future, when i no longer have big dogs... i will def be looking for a pure lhasa.