Show us your Boxers :) Photos

Discussion in 'Boxer' started by bugzy, Mar 7, 2009.

1. bugzy

bugzy New Member

Name:
    kelz

Show us your Boxers :)

Following on from the lovely thread of all the Rotties, I thought i'd ask for anyone with Boxers to show us there Boxers. :)

I'll post a pic of mine, Obviously with her being a white boxer she is not KC registered, but I do have her pedigree and she's got some very good lines in her ;-)
    She is a CH/IRCH Belvern Premonition Grand-daughter :). Out of a flashy red/white bitch and a Brindle dog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    She is gorgeous :049:

My two:

Star age 6yrs :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finn age 4yrs :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and together :)

[​IMG]
  4. bugzy

bugzy New Member

Name:
    kelz
    Star is lovely, and Finn He's a very Handsome boy, Aura says she's very taken with Finn ;) (she's a bit of a floozy my Aura at the moment, shes just coming out of her second season and has an eye for the boys, Roll on April when she goes to visit the vet to be speyed )
    That last pic of them together is great, I love how the Jowels go when they are running :)
  5. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    lovely dogs x
  6. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie

Why is she not KC registered?? whites should be registered along with their coloured siblings...

Most Breeders will register whites, there is not rule to say they cant... the only stipulation on whites is they should not be bred from,, nor are they show able...

But yrs ago they would not register, today breeders do , or at least most do. if I was buying a white I would expect it be be KC registered as are the rest of the litter.

Fab pics of them all..will look out some of my two.
  7. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    Finn is not registered but I think since the docking ban a lot more breeders do register whites now :) The reason I was told for not registering them was to stop them being bred and the pups from whites being registered with the KC :?
  8. bugzy

bugzy New Member

Name:
    kelz
    Aura's Breeder Never registers her whites It doesnt bother me at all that she is not K.C registered, as I trust her breeder completley, She's a pet only, so really the kc Papers would mean nothing to me. I will ask her breeder why she doesnt register the whites, I'm sure she will give me a good reason.

Look forward to seeing some pics of your boxers too :)
  9. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie

I am sure she will... i dont know anyone who does not register their whites... , but as you say some breeders may still follow that practice.
  10. Boxer Boy

Boxer Boy New Member

Name:
    Tony
    Two of mine saying hello to an inquisitive horse

[​IMG]
  11. Boxer Boy

Boxer Boy New Member

Name:
    Tony
    Whites generally are not registered because they do not conform to the breed standard regarding colour....... like it or loathe it, that's the reason.
  12. Bohmeregang

Bohmeregang New Member

Name:
    karen
    Hi i'm karen and I show/breed my boxer dogs and have been for nearly ten years now, thought i'd drop by as i was sent this link to help shed some light on why some boxer breeders do not register their white's. I have not and never will register my white's as many of my fellow exhibitors and breeder friends dont, purley because they do not conform to the breed standard concerning the colour being more than 1 third white and it's totally unethical to breed from them due to potential deaf/blind defects, too many people think its ok for them to be registered and bred from, where's myself and fellow boxer breeder friends will not take a chance on them going to the wrong homes with papers. In the old days many were put down at birth just for being white I can not do this to a healthy puppy, so instead carefully vet homes and put them under contract not to breed ect... I hope i have helped to give one breeders point of view.:)
  13. Krusewalker

Krusewalker

Name:
    kiwi
    phew!

that was close.

5 seconds away from getting the camera out when my fiance explained why i need to pull my trousers up.
  14. bugzy

bugzy New Member

Name:
    kelz

Welcome to Dogsey forums Karen.... See I knew there was a reason why Aura wasn't registered.. its just i'm getting old and forgetfull,(oops your older lol) so knew you would know the reason :lol:
  15. Bohmeregang

Bohmeregang New Member

Name:
    karen
    Lol, thanks hun for the welcome, by the wayAura is looking absolutely lovely, love the piccie of her over the back of the sofa. Will post some pic's for everyone to see when i have worked out how to add them, must be my age, lol
  16. bugzy

bugzy New Member

Name:
    kelz
    you need a photobucket account, to do the piccie things this link tells you how to do it . http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=10395

If you still cant work it out ( what with you being old :lol: then email me the pics over and i'll load them up on my photobucket thingy lol)
  17. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie

I think you may be misunderstanding me.. I dont believe they should be bred from which requires them to be registered.

I know many yrs ago whites where culled, but today most breeders recognise that whites are just as popular as their coloured siblings..

Being white and deaf dont do hand in hand.

As you will know, if you breed from flashies you are likely to get a couple of white in a litter, but being white does not automatically guarantee deafness..

If you do have a deaf pup, than that is completey different.. and I understand that by not registering them , you are hopefully safeguarding it from unscrupulous breeding.

You as a breeder will also know that selling a pup unregistered is not going to safeguard it from someone who has intentions of breeding from it, what ever the colour , or the restrictions you place on the pups.

As there are people in this world who will breed no matter what endorsements you place on your pups...

And as they are unregistered , it will make little different to the unscrupulous...

You say you dont register your whites, yet you put endorsements on them, "not for breeding"

I dont understand why you would endorse and unregistered pup...as the fact it is unregistered will speak for itself.

I think , many also feel that to unregister a white gives them a lesser standing , when in fact they are (if healthy) should have the same privilege as their siblings.

As you say, some Boxers breeders dont register , but many do.... ensuring a good forever home should apply whether you are selling whites or standard dogs.. the same care should be taken regardless.
  18. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    Lovely pic :) I wish my two were so calm :lol:
  19. Moli

Moli New Member

Name:
    pat
    This is Mollie.....she is 10 years old..

[​IMG]
  20. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    And still gorgeous
  21. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    My two

[​IMG]