Silken Windhound, new puppy Photos

Discussion in 'Silken Windhounds' started by chaumsong, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Hali

Hali New Member

Name:
    Fiona
    oh my, she is so beautiful (as are the rest of your gang) :)

....now then. We're having one on either Wed or Thurs this week at Penicuik...that's not that far for you to come is it.....pretty please. I would so like to meet you and your gang:)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. chaumsong

chaumsong New Member

Name:
    Jane
    No, not very far at all....but I'm a bit under-dogged at the moment for walks. Milly is in season and Meg is on 3 legs :roll: Which leaves the old zoiboy Tchi who refuses to walk if it's sunny and Gem. Nothing wrong with Gem but would rather wlak with all 3 girls in a few weeks? I'd love to meet your pack too Hali....and maybe see if I could smuggle a certain gorgeous white collie away :lol:
  4. Hali

Hali New Member

Name:
    Fiona

Yes, it would be lovely to meet up somewhere once your's are all back to being able to go on walks - just give me a shout (and I'll make sure I bring my camera:))

Its a good job for Tchi that you live in Scotland - at least he won't have a reason to refuse a walk too often;)

And all you need is a pocket of dog biscuits and I'm sure Hoki would go off with you quite happily....mind you, once she had to get in a car with some other dogs she might change her mind:lol:
  5. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    OMG I'm in love, she is stunning.
  6. sutty

sutty New Member

Name:
    sue
    Wow, milly is a stunner, she has grown beautifully, i looked on the web at this breed when you first mentioned them, gorgeous dogs xx
  7. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Wow what a stunning girl you must be so proud of her xxx

No heard of this breed either until now and i am off to google them! Love sighthounds so i guessing this is going to be another breed on the wish list :)
  8. loobey

loobey New Member

Name:
    susanne
    i have just seen your thread. what lovely photos of your dogs. never heard of that breed but what lovely looking dogs they are. xx
  9. THE PET PSYCHIC

THE PET PSYCHIC New Member

Name:
    The Pet Psychic
    Oh she is lovely, where did she come from, I know lorraine M in the Borzois was planning to breed? I have been interested in this breed for as long as I remember!
    Perhaps, one day! I think for those thinking of getting one, some look like mini borzoi's but others can look like x breeds, so I think a little bit more needs to be done in the breeding program to get it right. And when they do...well I will be there! lol
    I adore them, let me know how she gets on!
    [mod edit]
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010