So proud of my girl. Training

Discussion in 'Beagle' started by CaroleC, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Please do not worry it is just summer turned into winter in two seconds flat and my brain has gone doollally.

Well that is my excuse.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    CaroleC likes this.

Am glad your ok you sounded very confused yesterday
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    I was - could not think straight and could not even type sensibly. I wanted to go to the doctor today just to make sure I am OK but it is already dark now and too risky to go out, especially when I am told to go when the surgery finishes. Sure - I am going to risk going out in pitch dark?
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's and CaroleC like this.
    This is going to sound weird but it was due to the beginning of a change in atmospheric pressure - I used to get bad migraines and it was the change in atmospheric pressure a day or two before one blew up. A migraine I mean.

And this is what must have happened, not that I got a migraine, those stopped when I had a hysterectomy because, so they said, changes in atmospheric pressure affects hormones...

...I knew I was confused which was why I wanted to see my GP yesterday, and then the heavens opened. So I could not go even if I wanted to, and there were no lights on at the clinic [I can see it from here] so I reckon no-one was here. We had a storm to end storms, the power went off as were the landline telephones, and was off for about four or five hours.

I do apologies to everyone who was concerned about me and thank you all for caring.
    [​IMG]
  6. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    6JRT's and Malka like this.
    Doesn't sound weird at all because the same thing happens to me!.

When I lived in Durban SA and it was building up for a thunderstorm at night, I'd develop a headache and lie tossing and turning in bed until it the storm broke and it started to rain. Five minutes later I'd be fast asleep!