Spaniel x Weimaraner???? Discussions

Discussion in 'Weimaraner' started by Jofelicia, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Phil

Phil Fondly Remembered

Name:
    Phil
    I've enjoyed looking at the dogs in this thread. Lovely and probably very handy dogs too.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Valur

Valur New Member

Name:
    Binna
    I know this is an old thread but I just think people should see more of this beautiful breed :)

Anyways, here's my guy Valur, he jumps between being hyper and then being incredibly lazy, but he is 11 years old now so the lazy part is understandable :p I don't have such great pictures of him, I only have phone pictures of him right now, but I'd like to share them anyways :p

Begging for cheese(his favorite):

[​IMG]

Snuggling with his kitty:

[​IMG]

And lying in bed:

[​IMG]

Again, I wish I had better pictures on me right now, I have loads of them :-(
  4. Tang

Tang New Member

Name:
    Pat
    Haa! Glad I was not the only one! I googled it to find out as I was stumped!

Strange designer name for a dawg. It's a piece of household equipment. Like calling a dog a Kettle, or a Cup!
  5. Moocifer

Moocifer New Member

Name:
    Moocifer
    Ah Valur is gorgeous!! I'm glad to see they are just as beautiful and hyper when they get older!! My fella is three and he's hyper out.
  6. Valur

Valur New Member

Name:
    Binna
    Thank you ^^ And yeah, it baffles me how he still has all this energy despite his age haha. I might post some pictures later, when I'm at home, I have better pictures of him there :)

Edited: Found some more recent pictures of him :)

This one is since last summer, when we were cat-sitting for my father-in-law:

[​IMG]

And this one was taken by my dad on Friday, he was teasing him with some string:

[​IMG]

It's funny though, since he's gotten older his eyebrows have gotten gray and he has a gray "beard"(lots of gray hairs under his chin) haha :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
  7. tinnies4

tinnies4 New Member

Name:
    heather
    wow think you need to lighten up on this subject. and whats wrong with cross breeds? alot of them are healthier than pedigrees.
  8. James Clatworthy

James Clatworthy New Member

Name:
    James
    CaroleC and Azz like this.
    I can see this post is a couple of years old but I just thought I'd post a pic of Bailey my 4 yr old Spanarama just to show how alike they are. I really thought his litter would be a one off don't know if I should be glad or sad that he's not.

Attached Files:

9. michellem

michellem New Member

Name:
    michelle
    Omg your dog looks so much like mine. Here is a pic of 7 years old Persie who likes to eat everything especially underwear, face clothes and tissues.

Attached Files:

10. Moocifer

Moocifer New Member

Name:
    Moocifer
    Seeing as it's December I just thought I'd upload this photo of Bungle in the snow!! It's a couple of years old now but he hasn't changed a bit.

Attached Files:

11. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    I love anything with snow or dogs in it, so when you put the two together it's even better!