The Day The Music Died General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Malka, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

The Day The Music Died

When I could no longer listen to my music even though I had hundreds of CDs and, of course there is always YouTube - and I always had music playing. Until my Pereg went to the Bridge. That is when the music died for me.

I have tried to listen to my music but somehow it just was not right. My speakers were switched on and my music was almost forgotten.

Until two days ago when something made me switch my speakers on... and they did not work

Hellup, hellup - Effie where are you? Effie was, thankfully, at the other end of the line, went into my computer and fixed what he had not done when he brought my new monitor.

The strange thing though is that now. when I can - my music seems to have gone again.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    One day I will check what I have typed before I hit Post Reply. I obviously meant that I had switched my speakers off - I just did not want to hear either my music or my computer pinging to tell me I had an incoming email or something, although I still do not know why. It is not as though there are no sounds from outside during the day, but - but what? And why?

My music is still in my head though and comes back for no known reason - and I find myself singing to Tikva. Sometimes with the correct words, sometimes with made-up versions.

Just as I always sang to Lexi and to Pereg.

And I have no idea why this just came into my head...