The mystery of the shrinking Phoebe Health

Discussion in 'Bullmastiff' started by katygeorge, Jul 24, 2014.

1. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I hope the Robbie's food works Katy. Poor Phoebe is about due for a lucky patch!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. fieldy

fieldy Member

Name:
    Ju
    Sounds positive Katy, swimming would be a great idea for phoebe as she'd have to hold her tummy muscles in while swimming thus strengthening them,as well as workings all other muscles.
  4. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    6JRT's and CaroleC like this.
    UPDATE
    Well its been a while since i updated this. Phoebe hasnt lost any more weight yet she has only gained 300 grams in a month. But i dont care as at least is isnt going down. The new food seams to be going down well, as much as Phoebe hasnt gained weight she has gained her personality back. I hadnt realised how lethargic and un-interested she had gotten untill my Peter Pan was back. Everybody is commenting on how silly and playfull she is again. She even been playing bulldozers with the kennel staff and knocked them all on their bums and killed an henry hoover that she hasnt done for ages so they stopped shutting her out while cleaning but the regret it now and henry went flying through the sky and smashed into the wall (RIP henry). The toys have been out and the bunnies in the field have been given a run for their money. For about 5 months she hasnt ran just pottered round the field then gone and sat by the gate to signal shes ready to go home, last week she ran like the wind round and round with a huge smile on her face (i had a little cry as it was just such a happy sight).
    So right now im just happy with how things are, maybe Phoebe fancys being the kate moss of the dog world.
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    So pleased Katy, to hear that Phoebe has got her mojo back. As you say, I wouldn't worry about the weight as long as she is feeling well - if she's more active, she will be using more energy anyway, and this may well turn to muscle in due course.
  6. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Sounds like Phoebe as come alive again, better watch out or you could end up flat on your back if Phoebe runs flat out at you x
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I am so happy for both Phoebe and you! :D
  8. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    6JRT's likes this.
    Shes knocked me flat on my back many a time, thankfully im now used to her game of bulldozers and see it coming about 90% of the time and dodge her. The kennel staff were slightly off guard and unprepared for the 8 stone puppy so she had a good laugh at their expence
  9. fieldy

fieldy Member

Name:
    Ju
    So pleased phoebe is picking up bet your so relieved.any weight gain is good not matter how small:)