Tibetan terrier - is she full or cross? (pics) Questions

Discussion in 'Tibetan Terrier' started by lisa01uk87, Nov 9, 2010.

1. lisa01uk87

lisa01uk87 New Member

Name:
    lisa

Tibetan terrier - is she full or cross? (pics)

ok so my cousin has the most gorgeous tibetan terrier type dog, she was a stray so we had no idea what she was, she was very badly matted so took her to a groomer, who said this is the worst state they had seen a dog in ever, also told us she was a tibetan terrier type. now i have always wondered if she was full or cross and just thought that maybe someone on here may be able to shed some light, we named her pippin and she has had her for about 3 years now

i dont have any pictures of her full coat but, she does go rather long, my cousin has her clipped as its easier to manage her coat that way for her

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Blu

Blu New Member

Name:
    Laura
    I've only ever saw them in full coat but I'd say a cross. Just something about the face that makes me think a cross.
  4. mishflynn

mishflynn

Name:
    Mish
    cross, nose looks too long
  5. lisa01uk87

lisa01uk87 New Member

Name:
    lisa
    thats what we thought and have always reffered to her as but just thought id confirm it, thanks guys x
  6. madisondobie

madisondobie New Member

Name:
    madisondobie
    She does look like she could be a Tibetan terrier (nose does look long though)i look after two and both are a completely different size/shape to each other even though they are the same breed
    [​IMG]
  7. lisa01uk87

lisa01uk87 New Member

Name:
    lisa
    they are a cute :D so is your dobe, id say she looks more like the smaller one but grey all over.