Tikva has been so good today :) General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.

Tikva has been so good today :)

She is nearly always good - OK she does not know 'tricks' but she fits in so well with me.

This morning she woke gone 8am - did not eep but she know I had heard her and waited for me to get up, let her out of her crate, come onto the bed for a cuddle and then into the salon so I could clip her tether on and let her out. Out for a p&p, came in, let me unclip her tether, and shot into the bedroom and into her crate.

Got a little special bikkie out, gave it to her, closed her crate and did a collops back on to my bed. No idea what time we both finally surfaced but I did need more sleep as have not felt good for a while and sometimes just do not sleep well.

Tikki does not know 'tricks' - no 'give me your paw' or 'roll over' - I do not she needs to know such things so never taught them. She knows 'sit' and 'what do you say' or 'please mommy' [front right leg up and across her chest] before she gets her food or a treat. She knows 'out for a pee pee' and she knows 'bed'.

What else does she really need? She and I understand each other and she fits in with how I feel.

But she has been especially good today, Bless her, and I am so grateful that she is a part of my life. :049: :049: :049:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I still worry about Baby Ziva, but what happened, happened. Not my fault.

But without her I would not have had Tikva, and I love that little one so very very much. And I think that love is reciprocated. I tell her all day how much I love her.
  4. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    Dogs do have a sense don’t they ? Tikki understands whats going on around her, you help her & she helps you
    Do you think she could have a “ woof “ with Yoji and teach him how to help !
    P x
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Tikki is just so funny at times and does make me laugh. She has a full size padded mat in her crate and a smaller slightly thicker one at the sleeping end, which she curls up on to sleep. When she hears me get up to let her out she sprawls out full-length waiting for me to open her crate. Then I get leapt on and knocked backwards - it is a good thing that I have to sit on the end of my bed to lean down to open it!

This morning I realised that her tail was actually sticking out through the bars at the end of her crate, wagging like mad until I was sitting on the bed leaning down to open it - when she promptly stood up and took a flying leap at me! :lol: