Two belated birthday pressies General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

Two belated birthday pressies

David, my driver, took Tikva and me to the big store at the Pension this morning as I wanted to get some of her special bikkies, chews and treats - not that she has much in the way that sort of thing but her cupboard was almost empty.

And she can, as Pereg did, go off lead both outside and inside because she feels safe there.

So, I took what I wanted and chucked them onto one of the dog beds there, for someone to pick up and take to the cash desk, and there was a young guy - maybe Eviyatar's younger brother? - who asked why I had not bought any food for Tikki and did I not think she was rather thin? So I told him to pick her up and it was ooops, she is so heavy for her size. Yes, she is thin but has shoulder and thigh muscles like she is on steroids, and she is much heavier then she looks.

Anyhow, I asked Tik if she wanted a belated birthday pressie - showed her what toys they had, and the little booga chose two. Stroke of luck there as she could have chosen all of them!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.
    I at to stop K9 having all the soft toys in Pets at Home, when he went in to spend his birthday money.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Tikva likes toys - she plays with them, throws them all over the place, and she just likes them. Some are her special ones but at other times she takes out old ones and plays with them.

But it was so funny when the guy said she was so thin and why did I not buy food from there for her. Well I do buy some tinned food for emergencies, but if you had seen his face when he picked her up...

...oh do I love that little puppy.