Unique looking Pomeranian ? Discussions

Discussion in 'Pomeranian' started by Mj818, Jul 26, 2016.

?

Do you think this is a blue Merle Pom?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Mj818

Mj818 New Member

Name:
    Miranda
    Yazmin likes this.

Unique looking Pomeranian ?

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I got a new puppy last week from someone who said it was full blooded Pom. We have vet scheduled in a few days, but just curious what you guys think. She's 7 weeks old, and I've read something about Merle poms? She has blue eyes which is different too. Any ideas?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Jcarpentier

Jcarpentier Member

Name:
    Jessica
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  5. Mj818

Mj818 New Member

Name:
    Miranda
    Thanks for some info, I began to wonder if she's full blooded or not because of her color. Also her ears are not up yet, but I've read that they can take a while to pop up in some cases especially when they're teething. Has anyone heard of or have experience with this?
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Did you get to see her parent(s), and were you given registration docs? She is a very pretty puppy, whether she is 100% or not. Do send another photo as she grows on, as we do get other Pom queries on here and it is good to see how these babies turn out.
    Did you spot the comment on the APC site about some show Poms having to be re-registered as their colour had changed later?
    What have you called her? Dusty would suit.
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    You say she is 7 weeks old but you have already had her for a week. She looks very young and somehow I cannot see a registered breeder releasing Poms so young. But she is cute and if you want her as just a pet, why worry about her ears and colours.

What I see in those photographs is a very young puppy, and having had my crossbreed since she was 3 weeks old, she was barely toddling at that age.

The main thing is if you were sold a full-bred Pom and paid for such, and she is not. In which case you just have a pretty little Pom cross so enjoy her. And please give her baby cuddle from me.
  8. Mj818

Mj818 New Member

Name:
    Miranda
    CaroleC likes this.
    Yes she was definitely very young to be off her mama. she didn't come from a breeder I just saw her on Craigslist and loved her! :). She's not registered so I knew there was a chance that she was mixed with something and that's fine too. I was just curious about the color of this tiny pup and looking for some opinions! Thank you all for the input, I appreciate it.
    And possibly naming her panda. My favorite animal;)
  9. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Very beautiful pup lovely colouring
    Am leaning more on pup being a mix breed not 100% Pomeranain

Something along the lines of Mini Australian Shepherd Pomeranian Mix
    d3beeb6926b1bece4a7cc7e36ee6e945.jpg